THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rio Suanas - my fourth trip there this year!

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tomcal_

Glutes, call me at the hotel after 3:00, I will be there, i have Alek coming over, the address is in my room, but if you see this go online at gay Rio website and where they list saunas they have it. I don't want to go from memory, but it's like 73 Rue Periera Almeida, Centro.

There were definitly your types there!! I am going to Estacio at 5:00 tonight and then to either 117 or possible to check out 73 again.

Yes Axiom, these mentioned saunas have rentboys, and plenty of them. There is another post somewhere asking about saunas that are 'non-rentboy', but I didn't even bother to look. The ones mentioned by Tomcal_ and I are the best - others listed in Sparticus that don't have good recommendations by even the locals and we've avioded.

Tomcal.

Does Rene at the Hotel Atlantico Copacabana speak English and could you possibly get a fax number. Also when we use your name, who does he know you as. Thanks for all your great reporting. I plan on returning for my 2nd time in March.

firecat

I NEED to take a shower... I feel dirty! LOL... Gross.

TomCal-Ho... I guess I will never meet Dalton as Rio is crossed off my list... sorry... bring me back those pictures though!!!

What's the address of your hotel? I want to send the maids a huge tip for you!! Have they charged you for new sheets yet??

Give the guy from Miami tons of money!!!

BTW, how's the shopping, jeep tours and Chinese food? LOL

Guest Tomcal_

Hi Guys!, this will be an abriviated version, as i got up late and Dalton is due here at noon, and I am 4 blocks away at a internet place, as the only computer at the hotel business center was being used. First to answer some questions that were asked by posters. Yes, Rene at the desk at Atlantico does speak English well, I do have his fax number, but it's back at the room, will post it later. For anyone that is interested, I am coming back in April, I told Rene, if I got a few guys together, could we get a better rate, if we took

4,5 + rooms, he said Yes, definitly, we I get back I will look for the date I plan on coming back, it's about the third week in April, which everone is not Easter Holiday. So let me now if anyone is interested! This will be a great Trip. I have already told the boys and they are very excited about Americans coming together to see them.

Ok, last night(thurs.) went to Estacio and Rogers, Carlos, the guy from Miami who got robbed two days ago, was supposed to fly out last night, he wasn't getting his cab until 7:30 and i had let him put his stuff in my room as until he was going to leave, well we get to Estacio, he he goes, Oh God, they are so hot, i told him, go get one, i will borrow you the money, you can pay me back when you get to Miami.(remember previous post, the robbers got his passport, cash, credit cards, video camera) so off he goes, I see Bruno and off i go!

About 7:00 Carlos is getting ready to go but he is having such a great time, i say,""you have a open ended ticket, stay one more night, you can stay in my room, and i will borrow you enough money to get through tomorrow,"" He thinks and thinks about this, while large dicks are waving at him!! I might mention that he has caused quite a stir among the boys, as he is goodlooking about 35, good body, big dick and a hot butt with a tatoo that the boys are all looking at, also he has a pierced nipple/ring which none of them have down here and every boy has had to come up and touch it! He then tell me that I am a Very Evil Person(in a good way, a slut, and alot of fun...in other words his Twin!!! OK, he will stay, but we have to leave so he can go back to the hotel(lucky it's only a block away)so we can call the airline and his pickup person in Miami to make the changes, we then do that and go to Rogers(we had already done three guys at Estacio) Rogers was great last night, we closed it down at midnight! then went out to dinner. More info later on the boys last night in the next post, also on a serious note more info on the boys at Incontrus and Coruja, the ones you don't want to do!! Remember, if you meet a boy at either place, if you recognize him from the suana, no problem take him back if you wantto the hotel, but if not and he's so hot you have to have him(haven't found any of them to beat the sauna boys yet go only to a sex motel) About a 1/3 of the boys at both the restaurant and club are boys who have left the saunas and are still looking for work, but as they will tell you, they are registered at the sauna are known and know their business well, the street boys, offer sex, don't deliver and try to rob anything they can, also they will kiss you with the capsule of Rohybinol in their mouth, crush it as you kiss and have the technique down so most of it goes in your mouth with the saliva and they get very little, then 15 minutes you are out of it(this is what happened to Carlos) I have probably been with as many sauna boys as anyone}> and I still havent'gotten close to doing them all, so why even tempt fate by hiring a street boy! Stick with the Sauana boys!!!! gotta go, Dalton is on his way...I am still in love!!

Dalton has not only paid rent this month, but he has bought a condo on the beach, two new Mercedes, and a private gym...:+

TomCal-Ho... good for you. I'm proud of you. You are giving up an overnight sauna boy to help out a fellow American traveller. Or wait, if I know TomCal-Ho, I think tonight will be a MASSIVE Rio orgy in TomCal-Ho's room.... hmmmmmmm. I think the latter.

TomCal-Ho... wait a sec.... wasn't last night supposed to be that "private invite" thing? Email me!! Details!!! Don't spill it on the Message Board... it may be too steamy and cause AOL to shut down.:9

Get pics of the Miami guy as well... tattoos, pierced nips... YUMMY! Oh my... I can just see the orgy now... DC had its sniper... Rio now has TomCal-Ho.... WATCH OUT!!! *left-eye wink*

Tomcal_ho:

Have just departed Rio, I got robbed the last before last!!! (Will be posting this in another thread). The robbers were sooo depressing I didn´t evene feel úp´for a visit. But last night I did try that Spa74, what a dispicable whore house Tom!! Horrible cab ride, neighborhood and then to step into that 4 story jungle??? They were not any young Euro boys as previously described.

Thank you for the blue package Tom, it is being consumed...

Guest Tomcal_

It is Saturday morning and this will be another short post, as i have a meeting at 1:00. First to address Glutes last post and the experience of Carlos from Miami. I have talked in the last two days to at least a dozen of the sauna boys about "street boys" robbery's, etc. To a person they all same the same thing, never go with any boy you pick up on the street(and there have been more out hustling then i have ever seen)or on the beach! Unless they leave I.D. at the desk!! Never go with anyone who says they don't have I.D.!! and if you are staying in a apartment rather then a hotel, then you have to be more careful as there is no desk to leave their I.D. at, therefore, you have no protection. I have to reiterate, only bring the boys from the sauna back with you. The boys, when told of what happened to Carlos, all said ""he was stupid"", everyone know here that you don't take boys you pick up back to your apt. Last night after the saunas(there were at least 35 boys at 117, i didn't like it as way too many boys and it became a annoyance trying to keep them off of you, i left after a 1/2 hour and went to Rogers, much more fun and low key, with very attractive boys, about 12 - 14 of them)then at midnight went to "Coruja" restaurant, it was great last night, it was packed with guys by 1:00 am about 1/2 or2/3 were street boys, AVOID!! and the other 1/3 were boys from the saunas, who i recognized, the two guys from Washington D.C. that i have met who have been here two weeks have also been bringing boys back to the hotel every night, but folow the same rule. The boys they had with them at the restaurant they had met at the beach, and they told them, sorry, we don't go with any boys we meet on the street, the boys said, "We both work at Rogers", they said ok, meet us at Rogers tonight and we will see what happens, sure enough the boys were working at Rogers, so the guys from D.C. knew that they were "safe" to bring home! Follow these rule and you won't have to worry about being drugged or robbed, and also keep only daily cash on you, keep the rest in the hotels'saftey deposit box. Guys this is all common sense, for any city, but especially here, where the boys know a lot of guys from all over the world are coming to meet boys.

Back to Sex---LAShowbiz, where are you when i need you!!, It finally happened yesterday, it's noon, Carlos from Rogers is coming and all of the sudden Dalton shows up in the lobby, Carlos from Miami, goes ÿou need a day planner" i said help me out, tell Dalton that we are having lunch, take him to the restaurant and i will meet you there. He said, i thought you double booked yesterday, but wasn't sure, well it worked out, but then Davol from 117 showed up at 2:20, he was supposed to come over at 3:00. That worked itself out and then at 4:30 we met Jaunty, his friend, and a third guy from Miami in the lobby, they went to Rogers, we went to Estacio, many new faces there on Friday night. it was very good, My ranking of suanas now goes like this: 1) Rogers 2)Estacio 3)117(because it has too many boys and way too pushy even for me!) and 4)spa 73, don't go unless you are desparate Rogers has the fewest boys, usually no more then 12 except on Friday/Sat, when about 15 but at least 1/2 are very hot, including, Carlos, Juan Carlos, Yan, Vagner, and Lucas

You will find all types at all three, more BB types at 117, but all three have them, more slender/toned types at Estacio, all of whom seem to have 8"dicks! gotta run, more tomorrow, tonight Estacio is having a Holloween party, and tomorrow Rogers is having one, both are importing strippers from Sao Paulo---don't understand that, like taking ice to the Alaska! again sorry for typos, i looked at the previous posts and i am writing like some 2nd grader, but these keyboards are just enough different to mess me up and not enough time to go back and correct...btw, have lots of pics!!

Tomcal_ and all others:

I was not robbed by a street hustler, quite the contrary! After I left Estacio within about 3 bloocks I felt the presence of someone following me, sure enough a kid on a bike was right behind me. No sooner had a figured out something was up another kid approachewd me on a bike and displayed a gun in his waist band yelling 'Money, money!'. Well money they got ($75US), 2 ID cards and my drivers lic. They searched my popckets and took everything including my own guide to the saunas, and a parting grab at my Timex watch. I will be posting another thread about Rio dangers shortly for all to consume!

Guest Tomcal_

guys quick P.S. to my last post. If you are a first time visitor, only have sex at the suanas, don't even think about bringing anyone back to your room, then you will absolutely have no problems, once you are comfortable with the scene here, and are knowlegable about the boys, then bring one back for the night if you want. Again i have probably bruoght more guys back to my room then anybody(no commments L.A.!!) and never had any problem whatso ever! I have felt very safe in Rio, and i have been out walking around at 2:00am back from restaurants, but be smart, i stay at a hotel at a major intersection, always take the pedistrian busy streets, same as i do in NYC when i visit, You can only be taken advantage of if you allow it. It's a great city and you will have a great time with great sex with beautiful boy, just keep thinking with the right "head"!

On anther note, a \poster had mentioned that he doesn't refer to them as boys as he thinks it's darogatory, well they call themselves 'boys'" and prefer that to men, i asked!! so Boys it is!

Again i have probably

>bruoght more guys back to my room then anybody(no commments

>L.A.!!)

Oh puhleeeeez.... no comments? Don't dangle raw meat in front of a hungry lion!! You've had more boys enter that room than the total number of tourists that visit Las Vegas each year...

Your saga is almost over, TomCal-Slut-Ho... are you sad? Actually, how sad are the boys?? They need you one more week... Brazil's national debt isn't paid off yet. That Carujo (sp?) restaurant has just increased their lease by five years... paid in full. Hotel Atlantico Copacabana has just expanded... a billion chains near you. Dalton has just paid off his third house. Carlos isn't a paratrooper anymore... he bought out Varig airlines.

Oh my... I'm just getting started...:p

Guest Tomcal_

Summary pt. 1 !! Well I am back from my fourth and Best trip to Rio in the past 12 months and it was great! I have gotten a lot of emails from my posts while I was there and will try to answer some of those questions here, but first the highlights from the last two days!

Saturday night Estacio had a holloween party and Sunday night Rogers' had theirs. Estacio had a live sex show, I thought what's the big deal about that?, why is everyone saying(5 local guys who i met there, in their 40's to mid 50's) you got to see this. So Saturday I went there about 9:00, i had spent the afternoon with Dalton!!!

:9 (BTW, you are all invited to the wedding, i am marrying him! it will be worth coming to the wedding, LAShowbiz is going to be the maid of Honor!!)Anyhow, when I got to Estacio, I was at the entrance and the one local guy who i have gotten to know who is a law professor at the University, said "it's starting, get your locker later, come in now!!" The place was packed, there are 80 lockers at Estacio and they were all taken! I walk into the remodeled tv/show room and it was wall to wall guys, and on the small stage one guy had another guy laying across the table and was fucking him, and then right next to where i was standing, on one of the small round drink tables, another guys was laying on his back, legs in the air and was being fucked by another guy. All four of these guys were about 19 -21 age range, two with very big dicks, they were the tops!!, all four are what i would call cute, not handsome like Dalton :9 or many of the other boys there, but definitly hot and attractive! body type on these four was more the toned young guys you see playing volleyball. It was a good show, they kept moving every 3 -4 minutes to a different table, so everyone got a up close and personal look as they were having sex, it ended with them going back on stage and the two bottomws sucking the two tops to climax. At that point it was so hot in there not because of the sex, but because over 80 guys in that small area, several of us went upstairs to stand near the "cabines" where the air conditioning was on full blast, after about 15 minutes enough guys left, that i could get a locker and it was comfortable sitting downstairs. I then met two brothers(not the twins), one 20 and one 22, both showing their very large dicks at us while we were having drinks. They don't look alike, but have similiar type bodies, one is definitly cuter-the 20yr.! so i went upstairs with him. His name is William and he is a really a nice , sweet guy!

Corujo Restaurant--this place on Friday and Sat. was packed from about midnight to 2:30 a.m. with most arriving about 1:00 I met about 6 different American guys there, and while we all watch as the "street boys" congregate, in the street and across the street from the restuarant, we all knew not to hook up with any of them. Actually i don't know who does, as every night that i was there, i never saw anyone pick them up. On the other hand, quite a few of the sauna boys show up after midnight, not only from Estacio and Rogers which are only about 6 blocks away, but also from 117. It is really fun watching all that is going on! I met Carlo there and we went back to the hotel about 2:30a.m., he had to get up to play in a soccar game and wanted to know if it was ok to set the clock for 7:00 - uggh

He got up on time and came back at 11:00a.m. i had just gotten up.

In part 2 of this summary i will list some of IMHO, the best boys there.

I got to meet several regular posters to this board this trip, Januty was there, and moved over to my hotel(Atlantico), Sunday at Estacio got to meet Jake, also met 2 guys from D.C. and 2 guys from Seattle all nice guys. Pt. 2 later tonight or tomorrow

This is now the 6th longest thread in this message center !!!!!!!!!!

Went to the SF consulate today to get my visa, two beautifull boys waiting to get theirs (and a long line).

Thank you EVERYONE for all your generous help on how to do it. Any updates on how the sauna's charge?

It's relatively cheap. Read Tomcal's guidance under #2 bevy of threads-- your question will be answered.

Give the guys R$50 plus a R$10 tip if they're really great.

You're charged for entrance--R$20 and for any drinks and food.

The bill is settled at the end of your evening; I paid by cc and didn't question the charges, as they were as I opened-- relatively cheap. (Pay the guys discreetly in cash after your session and after you've bought them a drink or two, possibly food if agreed, but I only bought drinks.

I hope this answered what you were after.

Guest Tomcal_

Pt. 2 of Summary - What thing I have found out is how all of our taste in boys vary. So I was going to list the boys that I thought were the best but realize that this may not be the one(s) that you may end up liking the best. There are some cross overs that for reasons may appeal to both twink lovers and Muscle lovers or swimmer type builds, for example.

I liked toned but not overly built muscle boys, however, two of the guys I liked best this trip were Muscle boys BB's, Dalton from Estacio and Alek from 117 who are both I am sure on steriods as they are both Very Muscular and both hinted that they were taking something

To make my list they have to be excellent kissers! and passionate, not like they are faking it! Good at oral, if they bottom great, but if not then they have to make up for it in other areas, I am not a size queen but they have to at least have 6" One caveat - I have found that the boys do something with some clients that they may not do with others, what they did with me they might not do with you or visa versa! I say this as one person emailed me and said that a boy I had mentioned in my post last Aug, didn't do with him what he did with me, I have no reason to lie, the whole purpose of these posts is to help my fellow gay travelers have a great time, as Trilingual did for me by originally posting about Rio! there can be alot of reasons for that, Looks, Age, Attitude(on the part of the customer), Whether they think you will be back the next day, When LAShowbiz and Man4MnSF and I were there in Aug, we were the youngest guys in there and I think certain boys were more "comfortable" with us, Who knows?, As an example my new friend from Miami, Carlos, who I had mentioned earlier, had one boy take him to a cabine for free as he wanted to do him,and Carlos was out of money and leaving for the airport in 30 minutes, Carlos is 35 , gldlkg, big dick and bubble butt. Would this happen to most of the guys down there, probalbly not. So the experience with boys will vary between clients. If you have a big dick, your experience will be slightly different with alot of the boys then if not! Anyhow, with that caveat in place, here is my HOT LIST!!

Roger's Estacio Club 117 SPA 73

Carlos Dalton Alek

Juan Carlos Bruno Christiano

Vagner William Anderson

Lucas (and about Andre

10 others Dayol(David)

I don't have Marcos

names for)

Guest Tomcal_

The previous post was suppposed to list the boys in colums under the appropriate sauana, but for some reason it won't Carlos, Juan Carlos, Vagner and Lucas are at Rogers,

Dalton, bruno, William and about 10 others whose name i have forgotten are at Estacio, and Alek Christiano, ANerson , Andre, Dayol and Marcos are at Club 117

Guest Tomcal_

A Question that has come in several email to me is "what did you pay for an overnight stay to the boys?" I don't pay for overnights!! I actually have never understood the concept of paying someone to lay next to you when you are asleep??!!! When the guys go back to the room with me after midnight(actually usually after 2:00am after eating at Maxims or Corujo) after having fun, they always just fall asleep and we wake up in the morning. I have always paid $100. reyas, $50. for sex before falling asleep and $50. reyas for sex in the morning. There were 3 different guys each who stayed 2 nights and no one complained with the amount, they showed up the next night so it must have been fine! This summer we had a long thread involving paying for escorts in Rio and the economics of the country, etc. without getting into it all over again, just don't overpay! Again this trip several of the local guys pleaded with me to tell Americans to stick to the $50. reyas(as a point of ref. the locals pay often pay $40. reyas and the boys are happy with that until the Americans start overpaying) they said it is hard for us to pay 50. and when tourists, and Americans in particular, overpay/tip it makes it difficult for us.

Guest Tomcal_

I got the pictures develped from the Rio trip and then had dinner in West Hollywood with LAShowbiz last night. He was impressed with the pics, enough so that he said "maybe I have to go back next month" I told him wait until April. As a non Rio side note, the bar "Here" in West Hollywood last night =-pre holloween, had their 8 bartenders and 6 waiters dressed only in a small front square piece of black vinyl and back piece with black lacings tying the sides togethter. think a 8" wide by 6" long square covering the front and the back with the sides open except for the lacings. Very hot. They obviously hire only based on looks as everyone of them had a good body and was gdlkg. LAShowbiz, forced me to take a pic of him with this blond pornstar, who was wearing the same outfit, and serving free "jello shots". After numerous jello shots, LA got up on the small stage and started dancing in his black Armani outfit(I only know it was Armani cause he told me! although i have to admit he looked good in it) Next thing I know, clothes are coming off and LA made $60. which he then spent buying more jello shots from the porn star!

Archived