THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Viva Vallarta III

Big Daddy
This topic is 8013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"It was like shooting fish in a barrel". That about sums up the male situation in Vallarta. There are gorgeous, hunky men everywhere, and many of them are available for anything.

Where to LOOK!

All the strippers at the various clubs are available. They are all very hot, 30 and under and get very hard for their shows. The clubs that I went to were Paco's Ranch and Anthropology. Los Balcones also has strippers but did not get there. There is a $3 cover charge and mixed drinks started at $2.50.

I hooked up with a stripper at Paco's Ranch named Ricardo. He is 30, built like a rock and very friendly. He is gay for pay but without an attitude. We set an appointment for him to meet me at the Sheraton. He looked so good that even the security gestapo did not question him. He speaks perfect English and was definitely high end. When he got to the suite we chatted a bit and then he suggested that I undress him. He is very sensual and was into body touching and making out. He really enjoyed having his wonderful cock sucked and I could have licked his asshole forever. I did what I wanted to do and felt that he enjoyed it also. I have been on an antidepressant and it is diffficult for me to get a sustained hardon and cum quickly. Ricardo did not rush me, even when I explained why it takes a while for me to get off. I paid him $100 as I was very satisfied. His brother is working on developing a website for him and he is going to send me an e-mail address for him. Meanwhile, you can call him at 011-322-222-7706. The one thing that you have to remember is that Vallarta is an American tourist town, and the prices have all been driven up accordingly. While $100 would be way overpriced for Rio or even other parts of Mexico, for the quality that I received, I was OK.

All the strippers are available for "private shows" and most would willingly go for $50.

The gay bars are full of very goodlooking men from all walks of life in Mexico. Here it really helps to speak Spanish, although basically everyone I ran into spoke enough English to get by. The men that you meet in the bars are not hustlers in the usual sense. They expect you to buy drinks and maybe dinner. Most are more than happy to go home with you. I suspect the biggest problem is not getting someone you like, but getting them into your hotel. Not everyone has a George with them that speaks fluent Spanish and will not let hotel staff bully him. Take care of that problem by staying at one of the nice gay hotels or B&B's, which is what we are going to do next time. Mexicans do not seem to be as hung up on age or body size as we are. When you go to a bar, simply look available, and before you know it, you will be in a conversation.

The gay beach at the Blue Chairs is wonderful. Yes, there are many American and Canadians, but the Mexican boys are fantastic. There are numerous play for pay puppies and all you have to do is pick one out and negotiate the price. George did very well here also. The beach is where I discovered Alex. He is straight acting but definitely gay. I gave him $50 for an hour or so of "intimate" time. Other than that he showed us around and I did take him to dinner one night. The boys all stressed that they wanted to know you and have fun, and that money for sex is not all that they want or enjoy. (I still think that the money was the most important component, at least initially)

Finally, there are young street hustlers in front of every gay bar. To be honest, I never did approach them as I was into the higher end material that was also easily available. George however enjoyed chatting with them and he said that they were no better or worse than street puppies in the US. George said the going rate was between $20 and $30. Also, all the usual warnings as to using common sense. One thing I have to say is that I felt completely safe the entire time I was in Vallarta, even walking around at 4 in the morning. The town is so dependent upon tourists that you find yourself almost being watched over by all the locals so that nothing happens to you.

On Friday we rented a car and Rodrigo took us to Chico's Paradise, which is a palapa restaurant built on a gourge of a river, in the jungle. The place was almost beyond description it was so exotic (even more so with Rodrigo with us). We had lunch overlooking the river, watching the local Mexican boys dive from a big rock. Jungle parrots also added an element that I never saw before: (running loose in the restaurant making friends with all the tourists, and then eating the leftovers. They were very polite however and only ate when the table had been cleared and the dishes put onto a tray)

All in all, Vallarta was a resounding success for us. No, it is not Rio, but then there is only one Rio.

If anyone has specific questions, I would be very happy to try and answer them.

Big Daddy

Thanks for the update on PV! I

like to explore new places and it

sounds worth visiting except for

one thing...

Personally, I would not pay $50 or

$100 south of the border for one

hour or so of sex! Too many guys

in too many countries are available

for longer for free or for a $20 tip.

I was trying to read between your

lines to figure out if you are a