THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Spring time in Brazil:

Axiom2001
This topic is 8036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Next month is spring in Brasil, and many of us respondents intend to bask in the sun, take in the culture, enjoy the food and music, and last-- but far from least, visually and physically devour the male species who inhabit the country. I hope that all who frequent these boards, and this particular one especially, will write about their experiences as descriptively as Jake and CT and a few others. I think I just might keep a daily dairy. During my previous travels to five of our seven continents, I failed to do this; the memory of many of these experiences (non-sexual) have evaporated. This time I hope to write and write and write along with my almost month of enjoyment in this land which is far, far south of us.

I, too, will be in Brazil next month. Rio 10/11 to 10/18, Sao Paulo 10/18 to 10/24, back to Rio 10/24 to 10/28 - any crossovers with anyone out there? I'm know my way around both places and know some rudimentary Portugese. (And, Axiom, I've sent you a couple of private messages which I'm not sure you've received, but would love to hook up if our paths are going to cross.)

Archived