THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Twins from Estação

CT Dick
This topic is 8036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest desertdaddy

How intimately do they interact with each other when they are involved in a three-way? I'm curiouus since in all the photos that I have seen they barely touch each other? BTW does anyone know whatever happened to the two muscular Black twins that were in the film "Caribbean Beat"? Later... Buck

Thanks for the picture. I really appreciate your kindness. Now, as I look at them, they look... well .... Brazilian. Other than the curiosity of being fucked by twins (I never have) I really don't find them at all special. They're OK, but I would only hire them on a twofer just to say I did it. I guess after a while, one has seen/done them all.

I just caame from Rio this morning. I spent three glorious weeks there with the twins.. They are great, Young, loving, brautiful...hard bodies and over six feet tall with big muscles all the way, Very masculine...I couldnot turn any of them. Rodrigo the eldest is very serious but a great fuck and a good kisser, Rodney is younger and beautiful and very affectionate.They are poor. On the 8th of September they become twenty one so if you are planning to be around there please be kind to them... They need everybit of money to supoert a family of five...But thy will repay in love and gratitude. I am an old man but will sell my soul to be forty again so that I could sponsor these gods in their endeavour. Their only ambition is own a gym but in Brazil is too expensive. They will have to work fora long long time. I am going back in the First week of October to be with them. Thats is how much I love them...As for Rogers, the star there i Yan..He is lovely the best and most beautiful green eyes and face as angelic as a young cherub and he is the best fucjer I have encounter in my long life

Anderson is one of the hustlers from the saunas who some of our distinguished writers would kill for. Go see his pictures (dressed and naked)in the Brazil nut group. I find him OK, but not special. He's fine, but I've had better and will not go "in search of Anderson" for hours/days as another poster did and described in detail.

Rogers is the establishment --- a hustler sauna in Rio. There are reviews of it within HooBoy.

Anderson was surprised and a little concerned to hear his pictures had made it to the internet. I explianed it appeared to be from a soot and not sex pictures. He is aware magazine has some pictures but did not expect them to go on to the internet. Which magazine published the pictures? What country is it from/in ? and who put them on the internet?

Wheen I said that Rodrigo is the eldest I meant that he was the first one to arrive and then Rodenei. But definitely they are identical twins in evry way.

>From Coco's post I read they are NOT twins (older one,

>younger one). Are they simply brothers and "twins" is just a

>nickname, or is Coco going a little Coo-Coo?

In reply to the above I refer to the fact that Rodrigo came first and then Rodenei..So one is a few minutes older than the other. But they are identical in everything,

>From Coco's post I read they are NOT twins (older one,

>younger one). Are they simply brothers and "twins" is just a

>nickname, or is Coco going a little Coo-Coo?

When I said Rodrigo is theeldest I mean he is the first born and then was follow a few minuts by Rodeeni. So one is elder than the other....Understand?

>All together now, it's time for a mass chorus of the song

>"Brazil" by M4M readers. If these pix don't get you to your

>travel agent, nothing will! :-) Braaazillll. . .

Lollipop, you control yourself, girl!! We don't want all that cellulite spilling around like the Pillsbury Doughboy with a hemorrhoidal itch. Besides, some fruit might fall off your hat.

Didn't they teach you self control and how to be proper at Carbondale?

:)

>>From Coco's post I read they are NOT twins (older one,

>>younger one). Are they simply brothers and "twins" is just a

>>nickname, or is Coco going a little Coo-Coo?

>

>

>In reply to the above I refer to the fact that Rodrigo came

>first and then Rodenei..So one is a few minutes older than

>the other. But they are identical in everything,

Well, not quite identical. Rodney has tattoos and, perhaps the funniest difference, an identical cock that curves left while Rodrigo's curves right!

I've spent many sessions with them and they are indeed sensational. And no, IamI - you fruitloop, I am neither a twitty starstruck fag nor a senile fool.

Archived