THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Separate forum for non-Brazil Latin America

Guest tighthole
This topic is 7938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tighthole

I there anyway to create a non-Brazil Latin American forum? The Brazilian threads are great, but I'd love more interchange about other countries. I strikes me that the Southern Cone (at least Argentina and Uruguay) belong with Brazil. But what about Central America, the Caribbean (Dominican Republic, Cuba), Mexico, and the rest of South America?

If a separate board is created for Brazil, I trust all the old threads about Brazil will be included. However, the real issue is that there haven't been that many posts about other countries in the Caribbean/Latin America. We need more people posting about those places, assuming anyone is traveling there and having experiences worth writing about.

Guest tighthole

I think there aren't that many posting in part because this forum has become in effect a Brasilian forum. And I might add a wonderful forum. But if there were, for example, a Mexican, Dominican or Costa Rican forum, the aficionados of that country might be more motivated to share info, stimulating each others interest and eventually a critical mass of forum participants might develop. At least that's the best case scenario.

• 4 months later...

Archived