THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Recent update Thermas Sauna Barcelona anyone?

Italiano
This topic is 5741 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be in Barcelona beginning next month for a couple of days.

Of course a visit to Thermas Sauna sounds like a must, as visiting the Sagrada Familia!

I have been to Adam Thermas in Madrid before, but Thermas has perhaps the best reputation as Sauna with rent boys in Europe.

I like muscular masculine big men and apparently at Thermas the choice is quite wide...?

Any recent update about boys there, cleanless, rates, selection, conditions of the place, best behaviour etc etc?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote a review about my experience there a year ago and was just there a month ago again. Nothing has changed! It is about a 10 block walk from Los Ramblas Blvd. the main ave where the bars/hotels/clubs are located. The ratio is about the same 70% Brazilians 30% European guys, mostly Eastern European it seemed when I was there.

$40.Euros is the accepted rate, the guys will ask for $50. but I found all more than willing to accept 40. There is a lot of competition. On Friday and Saturday nights about 30+ guys working.

4:00 - 8:00 is the peak hours. It empties out pretty fast after 8:00

• 3 weeks later...

I went also to Thermas last Monday during my day in Barcelona for a couple of hours, it was full with hot young men, mostly Brasilians.

I have to say that mostly were too young for my taste (in their 20s), very hot guys anyway, but somehow I felt everything was too "pushy", and I ended not doing anything apart from trying some free samples squeezing and touching some big cocks offered for later purchase.

I was so happy I saved my money for a much more complete and satisfying room delivery from one of the hottest men in Barcelona!:9 (see thread on Barcelona hunk).

Archived