THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Friendly Milan gay bars/clubs

sandia911
This topic is 5777 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Friendly Milan gay bars/clubs

I'm looking for a few gay venues in Milan/ I hope you can help me find them.

Looking for: A friendly Gay bar, or discoteque with young people (24, 25, etc...), not so expensive, and no cover charge. If there is a possibility to find a free entry, or discount flyer to enter the club, please let me know where to find that. In Barcelona, they pass it out on the street corner.

Finally, please let me know which places are best on Fridays, what other places are good on Sundays? Also, which places are busy on weeknights?

Thanks.

I was a frisky 20s something young man in the 80s and grew up in Milan, but of course the discos where I used to go no longer exist or are totally out-of-fashion!

Taste and fashione change easily and now apparently the best discos in Milan are sort of "Metrosexual".

Bar "Company" has a friendly crowd, more "bears" or leatherish than others.

Anyway, I go back to Milan 2-3 times a year, I find less stressing to cruise online (gaydar, bearswww, gayromeo) or if I feel very frisky I go to Metro, thermas or Hamam Sauna or to sex club Flexo.

Archived