THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Madrid

Guest howcroft
This topic is 5807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest howcroft

Hi Guys

Does anyone know of any houses with boys in Madrid? What are they like?

Hoping to be able to report back fully from a trip soon.

Paul

Guest howcroft

Sure. I intend to visit it certainly. But Barcelona has about four houses with boys like Villa Gianni in London. Are there any operating currently in Madrid? I can't seem to discover them advertised on the web. Any info very gratefully received.

Paul

>Sure. I intend to visit it certainly. But Barcelona has about

>four houses with boys like Villa Gianni in London. Are there

>any operating currently in Madrid? I can't seem to discover

>them advertised on the web. Any info very gratefully

>received.

>Paul

Please give us the names and addresses of the four specific houses with "boys." Gracias! :-)

I just returned from a long weekend in Madrid. I spent time each evening in Sauna Adan and wasnt disappointed. Generally lots of boys and few clients. Given the economic times, the boys were hungry. I'd been in Barcelona a few times earlier this year and I noticed that some of my favorites from Barcelona had migrated to Madrid....three Bulgarians, a Turk, and a Morroccan.

There are at least a couple "House of Boys" in Madrid. One site to check out is http://www.adonis.com. You should be able to contact them through the website for the address. You can meet their boys at their facility or they will arrange for them to come to your hotel. I believe that there is another House of Boys in the same area, walking distance from Adan, but I dont recall the name. Many of the boys affiliated at these two establishments also advertise on Gayromeo. I ended up engaging several of the gayromeo guys to supplement those I found at Adan. All in all, a nice trip and I would return.

Guest howcroft

Thanks Reed! I'll certainly be putting some time in at the ADAN. Your link for the adonis didn't work (at least for me) but I'll do a search for it. If anyone knows of the name of the other House of Boys, I'd be really grateful.

Maybe this useful forum could make up a worldwide list of such locations -- that would be so useful.

thanks

Paul:-)

Archived