THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Steve Kelsen in London

Oliver
This topic is 5966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Ollie..IF you would like to take either Mike23 or JEY/Rentboy/London for a Test Drive? Unfortunately neither have Reviews around here though..BUT that as we know is not the be all to end all! HaHa

JT would sure LUV to hear the results? They do take Purdee Pix's!

Whom ever you do "ultimately" meet..Do enjoy! ;-)

Hi - I have seen Steve twice over quite a long period with a fairly big gap in between. He's a nice guy with a good body though I realised last time that he isn't as masculine as I would have liked. Some things - too much jewellery, too much hair product - put me off. I would recommend a guy called Ben (Ben #2 London on this site). He's a New Zealander based in London - a masculine, goodlooking and sensuous guy with a lithe body and a big dick (worth investing in a gaydar membership just to see his x-rated photos - his gaydar username is n1ben77). If your 'thing' is sensuous and sexy masculinity, then Ben is your man.

BlowMeDown

Hey there Oliver

You can find Steve Kelsen on Gaydar using the link below.

http://www.gaydar.co.uk/scripts/ndisplay.asp?userid=....stevekelsen

or just go to Gaydar ann search the username ....stevekelsen

Though I would second the recommendation for Ben N1ben77 on Gaydar. I met up with him a year or so back (though didn't submit a review)and he was excellent. Not only very masculine and sexy but also nice, considerate and keen to make sure I had a good time - and boy did I have a good time.

Enjoy whomever you choose

Rob

• 5 weeks later...

RE: Passionate London!

I cannot believe the number of reviews of London guys AFTER I have returned from there! Where were they beforehand? :-(

However, I had a great time! What with Anton visiting from Amsterdam :p, and Kevin (Vancouver) :9 just happening to be there at the same time (ask him about a certain restaurant in Mayfair!}(), it had to be remarkable.

I also took the recommendations of “BlowMeDown” and “pgn443” and met with Ben #2. Thanks guys, you were absolutely right about him – very passionate. :D

Next London trip???

Archived