THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any great recommendations in London?

GBoi
This topic is 6033 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi fellas,

Does anyone have any recommendations for new finds or old favorites in London. There seems to be so much on display in the various sites that's it's hard to choose! Generally I enjoy guys with good attitude, very reciprocal, 20s-mid 30s (similar to what a lot of other guys want). Some of the guys I've enjoyed a lot in the past include:

,,,,,,,,,,,sean

belamiboy25

Thomas Olivier

All on gaydar, all from some great recs from some really helpful users on this site.

thanks and good hiring!

G

• 2 weeks later...

It's true: there are so many very handsome young men advertising on gaydar and the other sites. Too many to try in one visit. I would recommend belami on gaydar. There are dots in front of belami, but I forget how many. Four? Five? You'll find him. Tall, blond, exceptionally good-looking, hung, goodnatured, and skilled. Please submit a full report on everyone you see when you return.

Hi

Personally I'd recommend Ben #2 London (as he's known on this site, also known as n1Ben77 on gaydar) - a man, not a boy; fit, goodlooking, very well-hung (see his gaydar pix), very sensual/sexual and good company. He isn't clean shaven though - not sure if you go for a more preppy look.

BMD

Archived