THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Barcelona Thermas Sauna - Logistics of paying the boys???

Happy
This topic is 6135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys!

I am planning a trip to Barcelona in February. I am going to visit Thermas Sauna for the first time. I keep reading about all those hot Brazilian, Spanish and Eastern European boys in the stable and plan on sampling many from the offering.

I have one question. What are the logistics of paying the boys keeping safety and convenience in mind? Where do you keep the money and when do you pay the boys? Since I plan on multiple encounters I assume that I will need to have at least two or three hundred Euros on hand.

Thank you everybody in advance. I know that this board has an amazing membership with great experience all around the world!

I am not sure what you mean "keeping safety and convenience in mind," but when I went there, the boy discretely followed me to the lockerroom afterwards, whereupon I discretely handed him the cash and he safely tucked it away! We were both happy.

Dear Lucky,

Thanks for the quick response! By security I meant is it OK to keep money in the locker. Some places have a lock box at the front desk. By convenience I did not know if I needed to bring money to the room and pay after the service or was the boy willing to wait until after we left the room. I guess by your experience it is OK to keep money in the locker.

Thanks again!

Happy

Well, I put my wallet in the safe box, and only keep the cash I think I will need. (Look at me, speaking in the present tense...as if I will ever get back to Thermas!)

One thing I wouldn't do is let the guys there know how much cash that is, not so much for fear of theft, but for fear of getting hounded to death by hungry guys.

But I have fond memories of Thermas and hope you find some of the hot guys there that I did.

Well, it depends on how many guys you want to be with!

Usually they go for 30-40 Euros (it's up to you and them to negotiate but that's the standard, unless some absolutely stunning hunk won't get less than 50..), so do the maths and keep in your locker 20s and 10s to reach your need.

Usually prices go a bit down towards the end of the evening whene there many boys and just a few clients.

I had 3 fantastic men I(and 3 fantastic orgasms) for 100 Euro in total one afternoon.

:9

Hi xafnndapp!

Thanks for the advice!! I am going to be on the same program you were on. Two or three boys a day with perhaps a three way if the chemistry is right. I am going to be in BCN three nights, Sat-Mon, flying to my next destination on Tuesday. Out of these days what days and times do you think I should go? Also, I would like to try AmericanBoys once while I am there. Would I look like a pig to the boys if I went three days in a row? Would the boys expect a repeat? I do like variety. Perhaps if I found a great boy I would see if he would arrange a three way.

By the way based on the recommendations from previous posts about BCN I am staying at the Alex.

Thanks in advance!!!

Guest LatinoRican

So you go to the sauna three days in a row... Great! Why should you worry about what the boys in the sauna think of you? Meanwhile, they will be thinking about how to get their share of your money...

>Hi xafnndapp!

>

>Thanks for the advice!! I am going to be on the same program

>you were on. Two or three boys a day with perhaps a three way

>if the chemistry is right. I am going to be in BCN three

>nights, Sat-Mon, flying to my next destination on Tuesday.

>Out of these days what days and times do you think I should

>go? Also, I would like to try AmericanBoys once while I am

>there. Would I look like a pig to the boys if I went three

>days in a row? Would the boys expect a repeat? I do like

>variety. Perhaps if I found a great boy I would see if he

>would arrange a three way.

>

>By the way based on the recommendations from previous posts

>about BCN I am staying at the Alex.

>

>Thanks in advance!!!

>

When I have been to a specific sauna in Rio, I have seen guys who I had been with in previous visits; some of them want to get back with you, but all you do is say "perhaps" or a nice no, gracias!

My Brasilian cuties have smiled and walked away! I've happy!

>So you go to the sauna three days in a row... Great! Why

>should you worry about what the boys in the sauna think of

>you? Meanwhile, they will be thinking about how to get their

>share of your money...

:9 :9 :9 PRECISELY! :9 :9 :9 PRECISELY :9 :9 :9

The guys have something that YOU are after and vice versa! Don't worry about the number of times that you find yourself in this den of masculinity!

Sometimes I have gone (Rio, Sao Paulo, Curitiba-- not Barcelona) and have just observed. Do want to go to Barcelona one of these days, though!

Archived