THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A little Brasil in Milan....

Italiano
This topic is 6825 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After two months ago I had my first visit in a place like Adan Sauna in Madrid, I was really curious to know MORE about this kind of Saunas.

I have never been to famous Brasilian Saunas or Thermas in Barcelona, but I enjoed VERY much Adan, and its variety of hot (mostly) brasilian hunks! That afternoon I had 3 hot muscular studs for 90 Euros and had a ball!

I am in Milan now, and I was suggested to try local "Magic Sauna".

This Sauna has been here for at least 15 years, but I had always heard that only old people went there, so I never gave it a try, and I am in Milan twice a year generally. This time, as I heard it works a little like Adan and Thermas in Spain, I decided to go.

It is more of a BIG apartment than a Sauna, when I went there at around 4 pm they had 5 young brasilian guys, in decent shape, but not really my cup of tea... They charge 13 Euros for the entrance, 26 for the "massage", and the guy takes 30 Euros for the "extra"...

Definitely Italy has to learn A LOT from Spain!

Archived