THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brazil Saunas v Spanish Saunas

sydneyboy
This topic is 6848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I visited Brazil mid 2005 (Sao Paulo and Rio) and fully experienced the saunas there (Lagoa, Bon Vivant, Club 117 etc) I found they well and truly lived up to all the hype. I am contemplating a visit to Spain and I am curious as to how travellers who have been to both Brazil and Spain compare the Brazilian Saunas to those mentioned for Barcelona (Thermas Barcelona)and Madrid(Adan).Also are there any others in Spain?

Thank you Axiom. I spent 3 weeks in Brazil this year and in respect to the saunas there you are preaching to the converted. My specific question was who has visited the saunas in both Brazil and Spain and how did they compare. I am planning a trip in a few months time and have not settled on an itinerary. I am certainly going back to Brazil but have thought of coming home via Spain. Any (comparative)advice would be appreciated.

hehehe...when I was there I saw a lot of cocaine being sold! I hope that wasn't what you meant!

Back to the original question, I have been to Madrid's saunas as well as to Thermas in Barcelona, and the saunas in Rio. Rio wins hands down...err, towels down!!

Hi,

I have been in Rio, Sao Paulo and Barcelona Sauna (Therma)

Though brasilian Sauna are bigger with more boy, Therma'a sauna of Barcelona is not bad. Basic price will will EURO 50 instead of Real 50, but it is quite fair and the boy will probably spend the 50 Euro in Spain quicker than 50 real in Brazil.

Even if there is less choise, if you find Mr Right, he will be as good in Spain than in Brazil.

The main difference, in which concern the Sauna itself, is the confort of the cubicle.

In Brazil you can rent suite which are very confortable. In the Therma Barcelona they have very few small room, most of the time you have to wait to have one. You may have sex in small cubicle (no charge) but they are very small and not confortable at all.

Most of the boy are brazilian... but all latin america is represented. They are some arab as well, it could be more difficult to get them botom.

have a nice time in Barcelona

Archived