THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

prague?

johnnysneakers
This topic is 6872 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lucas II is a twink class act. Just turned 20. Have seen him annually three times in the last two years and have a review in que for my visit two weeks ago. In it I described him as having a body that could have been the model for Michaelangelo's "David", lips of velvet and the throat of a Hoover". He is active only as described in earlier m4m reviews but if this sounds interesting you can reach him through "Wow Prague" mentioned heretofore or better yet for you and him by calling his cell direct 776 282 117 or home 777 175 023 or by email at http://www.geezer.cz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Deweywop

>How expensive was Eric's Flower?

I too would appreciate it if people gave specifics instead of generalities like "expensive," which means different things to different people. You know people are going to wonder. Or is there a rule against giving actual prices on these boards?

(just doing my part to improve communication on the internet :))

Archived