THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Saunas in Madrid

Italiano
This topic is 6889 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!!!

I just came out from Adan Sauna in Madrid after spending 4 hours there...

I had never been to Thermas in Barcelona or to Brasil to the famous rentboys Saunas or anything like this before, but.... WOW!!

Being a saturday afternoon when I arrived there at around 5 pm I could not believe my eyes.

Around 20-25 hot guys, mostly muscular, mostly gorgeous, showing their packages to the best buyer! Age range from 20 to 35,

Price goes around 30-40 Euros negotiable for a session in one of the small rooms, you pay 3 Euros more for a bigger room.

Rooms have mirrors all over, they would really need more ventilation and do not sparkle with cleaning, but I tried to be as "safe" as possible...

I had 2 Brasilians and a huge muscular Algerian guy, one of the Brasilians was a dark muscular mulatto who fucks as an energizer bunny and has a HUGE thick dick!

I came 3 times as a teenager...

I chatted a bit with one of the guys (I did not fancy him but he was a very nice fellow) and he told me that most of the guys are Brasilians, there are a few Cubans, Hungarians, Bulgarians and North-Africans.

Mostly older guys as patrons, so when I got in they all came to me like bees to honey...:) But they were very respectful if I showed no interest, almost noone was pushy and noone was nasty, included the workers.

I had a GREAT time! Don't miss it if you go to Madrid!

:9

Archived