THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Villa Gianni Update

BgMstr4u
This topic is 7072 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was at the VG in London last week. I had not been there for a while. They seem to mean business, having converted the former lounge into several new small rooms. The waiting area is now a couch in the entrance hall. They have, if my memory serves, reoriented the small toilet at the entrance, and it is now much more elegant, if no larger.

Arrived at about 11 pm, was welcomed and offered orange juice. After a few minutes I was shown the boys behind the one way window in the door at the end of the hall. The host helped me by indicating which were versatile, which active and which passive. They were mostly of the slim boy variety which London seems to favor, and more than half were of the darker persuasion, which is not always my taste. I chose a nice looking versatile Italian lad named Rocco.

I should have known from previous visits what a disappointment this would be, but I have met some fine lads there over the years and hope springs eternal. VG of course encourages condoms, which I think is essential when anal sex is involved. But in Rocco's case this included condoms for sucking. I am large, condoms constrict me, and so I was simply not very well served by this although Rocco was nice enough and friendly. But it was simply not very sensual. I asked him to fuck me, and he could hardly get hard, nor at this point could I. The management knocked on the door at the 40 minute point, by which time Rocco and I were dressing.

The tariff is now £80, which I thought a lot for such a non-interactive session. I offered my disappointment to the host, and he approved of the use of condoms for sucking. He also admitted that the website was down, and was vague about when or whether it would be up again.

I doubt that I will return. It was a disappointment for me.

• 1 month later...
Guest PeterJ

Interested to read your posting. I had been waiting for the website to return,before resuming my visits. They gave me several dates for the resumption of the website, but the dates have passed, and the website is still down. When I last looked at G/T, they still advertised their website, so I have asked G/T whether they have any info, but no reply yet. I have enjoyed nearly all my visits to VG, but I prefer to look at their website to see which boys are working, before going to their premises

I'd be very interested to hear your experience if you go. I'm hoping someone will have a better experience than I did, because I really have liked the place in the past, and would like to think there are reasons to return. Please post!

Guest PeterJ

I now learn that VG hope to get their website back running in the course of the next month or so. I hope to pay them another visit then. It will be interesting to see the changes, as I have not been there since their refurbishment.

I stopped going there for ages when the website went down, but, eventually, after seeing reports on this site and also calling them a couple of times and being assured that everything was as normal, I went to visit. The place seemed busier than ever, and they've certainly spruced it up a bit. I've learned to be very specific with what I want, it seems that most of those guys will say they'll do just about anything in order to get chosen, but often don't subsequently deliver. So, I ask the host to point out the guys who can be passive and also kiss, then, having chosen one, I ask them again quite specifically. A couple of visits ago I got a guy who took my question about kissing 'properly' a bit too literally, and nearly caused me breathing difficulties by sending his tongue halfway down my throat for most of the session. The next time I saw an absolutely gorgeous Brazilian guy, Carlos, but on being asked he said he wouldn't 'French kiss'. Well for me there is no sex without proper kissing so I ended up not choosing any of them, because compared to him any of the others would have been a disappointment.

I have a theory about the website. They always say it's coming back 'next week' but that's been the case for about six months. I'm wondering if they're having trouble finding a server, naturally there must be some doubt as to the legality of what goes on there, and they had a big 'News Of The World' expose a couple of years ago. It's only a guess.

Guest PeterJ

Good News! Following their posted promise, the website is now back and running, though there is a technical problem when you click on the thumnail pics, but no doubt this will get sorted out.

was there in March. The premises are nicer now. Had a great time with Gustavo - hot brazilian. Versatile; bottoms if you ask. Hot kisser.

I agree with post above that you just need to be really specific.

enjoy!

I was last there in December at a time when the website indicated sexual "position" (versatile etc). Even then I had to be quite clear about what I wanted and there was a bit of, let's say confusion, about the preference of the boy I chose. I see the new website doesn't indicate "position" at all so even more care will be needed. Previously the rate was £70 or 80 for "an hour" (tacitly, inclusive of sex) now I see that the website offers "massage" at £40. Presumably there are now "extras" - how does the system work now? I'd be glad of info from someone who's been recently together with any recommendations (thanks, Sean, for the tip about Gustavo)

Nick

I was last there about 3 weeks ago, and everything seemed the same as before, an hour with a boy had gone up to £80.

As far as the website's concerned, it strikes me they're just being very careful, possibly for the reasons I mentioned in my last post. The best thing about the old website was that it included a 'who's here now' section (not on the new one), which was nice because you could have a look on the website at the boys who were actually working that day before deciding whether to go along there.

Guest PeterJ

The returned website is a great disappointment. The thumbnails are not particularly clear, I cannot get any of the pictures to download, the e-mail link is not working, and even e-mails addressed directly to them fail to get delivered. I would have expected that after this time, the website would be carefully checked (and completed) before being put back on line. I also entirely agree with the point that the page showing the available boys, was useful.

I see from the website that they have corrected the fee structure. It is now £80 for what they are careful to call a massage, and that they break it down - £40 to the house, £40 to the masseur.

I also see that my Rocco is nowhere to be seen on the list. Hmmm...?

Archived