THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Madrid update?

Guest madrid2004
This topic is 7278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest madrid2004

Hi,

Can anyone please update me with Madrid rentboy scene?

Below is what I know the main places to meet Madrid rentboys:

Sauna - Adan Sauna

Bar - Black and White

Any other places worth the visit? And what's going rate for rentboys at Adan Sauna and at Black and White?

Thanks

Adan is the only sauna with a busy rentboy scene. Expect to pay about 50 euros for a session in one of the tiny cabins. If you prefer, you can hire the 'deluxe' cabin for about 10 euros which is a bit larger and has a TV!

The guys in Black & White (which doesn't really get going until well after 11) expect about 100 euros per hour to go back to your hotel.

Arrowmen has some fantastic looking guys on their website (http://www.arrowmen.com) but my experience with them was very poor (see my post headed "Arrowmen" from September 6th)

The only other place I have found is a 'house of boys' called Adonis (has a very good website; http://www.adonis-Madrid.com) and that's extremely cheap, 60 euros for a full one-hour session with one of the boys, and that, rather quaintly, is for 'full penetration', 'French' is even cheaper! However, I think that judging by the photos on the website they could do with an in-house gym!

I can only speak from personal experience, which is that on the 3 or 4 times I've hired from the B&W I've not had any problems, and the same with Adan sauna. The biggest mystery for me has been that in the past year the B&W sems to be almost empty, even well after midnight, and I've found myself thinking, quite often, "where are they all?".

Let me preface this by saying that I have never been to Spain (thank you, 3 Dog Night), but if I did travel that I would definately go to Madrid, and for one reason only.....Anthony from Arrowmen. I think that he is absolutely the hottest man that I have ever seen. Big fat dick and big beefy brown ass and that sort of Ken Wahl in "Wiseguy" smile/snarl....I emailed Arrowmen and inquired about flying him to the States but he is Brazillian and doesn't have a Visa for US travel. He has very good reviews on this site, so I don't think that you could go wrong with him. If you do hook up, please tell him that he could make a shitload of money in the good ole USA...Have fun.

Okiehomo

Archived