THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Garotos de Thermas Barcelona

xchris
This topic is 7339 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On Thermas Sauna in Barcelona some garotos discretely talk about the need to pay for who helped them to came from Brasil. Is this a large situation, or just something that occurred to some of them?

I was there last month, and there was some as 20-25 brasilians. But just one told me about these problems with the man who hosts him, and the need to work to pay him until the end of the debts.

In Rio the boys do this job as a free choice of their time. Maybe some difficulties occurr to them when abroad...

This may be a problem, indeed. A lot of the guys aren't very good with their money, so they haven't saved to pay for the trip themselves. If they accept an offer of money and lodging from someone in Europe to work in the saunas, they may find themselves in bondage to one of the mafias. Some of the guys, of course, do pay their own way to Europe, and the money they earn is their own.

I've told at least one guy who was tempted to accept an offer to be very careful, and under no circumstances should he let anyone else keep his passport. I don't know if he took my advice.

Yes Tri, I remember we talked about that once.

Anyway Barcelona is nice, and very close to Venice: one hour flight or so. I live ten minutes from the Venice Aeroport, so it takes to me less time going to Barcelona by flight than to a restaurant in Milano by car.

And the low cost european companies are selling tikets as low as 39 euros return...

Barca resembles to me as a little Rio, with all those youngters walking up and dpwn the main streets, Rambla and Maramagnum. An the beaches just down the streets. And of course that brasilian style sauna.

I was in Madrid many years ago but I did`t like it as much as Barcelona. Are in Madrid saunas with boys, or just the agencies?

Ciao

Yes, there are some saunas with boys in Madrid (Adan and Plaza) but unless they've remodeled they're not as nice as the one in Barcelona. I like Madrid; it's lively and there's no end of things to see and do, especially if you're an art lover. But I still think I like Barcelona better. If I were to live in Europe I think it's the city I'd choose.

Archived