THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tomas - Arrow men Madrid

look4tops
This topic is 7372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I e mailed Tomas in April 2004. Told him I would be in Madrid, May 7th. He e mailed me his photo, very sexy on the beach in his speedo. He then gave me his private cell phone number. When I checked into my hotel, I called him first thing. His cell phone was out of order all day. Then I called Arrowmen and asked them to contact Tomas. No luck with them either. Jose from the Agency tried his number two more days. Hope you have better luck, he is a beautiful guy from Sweden.

I think Jose should be a bit firmer with his guys. Last month when I was in Madrid, I tried to book 'Rodrigo'quite late one night. Jose called me back to say that Rodrigo was on his way to my hotel, then he called back twenty minutes later to say that Rodrigo had changed his mind. When I asked why, Jose seemed to be saying "Your guess is as good as mine". By that time it was too late to try to book anyone else.

Archived