THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Switzerland

LustinGuy
This topic is 7408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sloburo

Concerning Geneva,

I don't think there is a city as sad as Geneva. It's a mix of UN civil servant with a twist a calvnist mind. My father lived there for many years, and I found nothing except a gay vedeo rue de neuchatel. That's it!

Zurich is where all the action is, I agree with 'sloboro' - skip Geneva for rentboys, or sex in general.

In Zurich, make sure you hit the Paragon Sauna - half the crowd is composed of rentboys from Brazil, to the former East Block countries.Also a bar or two are around there, try the Tip Top Z Bar on Seilergraben.

Guest ortrud45

Carroussel in Zürich is the most frequented pick-up bar; it's

located at Zähringerstrasse, a kind of parallel street to

Seilergraben and also close to Paragon-Sauna-

Hope this helps and Happy-Easter-Egg-Hunting!

ortrud45

• 2 months later...

Hi,

As I am a new member, I am seing this question only now.

I am living in Geneva. That's right, as other member wrote above, very little possibility for prostitution lover here. The town is not big, about 200'000 people. Gay life is not bad but male prostitution not very active.

Your can find a few boy standing in the rue du MOnt Blanc, street going from the train station to the lake. About in the middle there are sometime some boys. There is also a bar called concorde, 3 Rue de Berne. This street is crossing the rue du Mont Blanc.

Sauna

Bain de l'Est

3, rue de l'Est

Sometime some boy interested with money but you have to be discret, most of them are not

In Lausanne, 60 km from Geneva, there is Pink Beach Sauna

7/9 av. de Tivoli / 1007 Lausanne

An oficial masseur can give erotic massage, not big choice, there is only one. Sometime some possibilty with other /young) client, but not much.

Archived