THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Aaron in London

seeker630
This topic is 7671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I left messages for him several times at the number I had but got no responses (turns out he's changed his phone). I called Villa Gianni my last night in London & they said he could do an outcall at 10 & they'd call me back to confirm. (This was about 8 pm). At 9:30, no one had called me back so I made an appointment with Matheus, who had some trouble understanding me because English is not his native language (that's not a dig, by the way - I don't speak *any* foreign languages). He was supposed to show up at 10:30 but never did.

Then, Villa Gianni called about 11 to say Chris/Aaron had had 'problems' but could see me in half an hour, so I agreed. However, Aaron called me about 15 minutes later to say that no one had told him about any of his appointments & he was back at home on the other side of London - and the underground stops at midnight. he offered a Sunday morning appointment but I was leaving early.

SO - I struck out.

I did, however, meet a couple of guys worth seeing again - thanks to this site. Reviews will be forthcoming.

Archived