THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Paris saunas and hustlers

Guest jacksixtynine
This topic is 7677 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jacksixtynine

Does anyone have up to date info on hustlers in Paris saunas? A year ago there were several in Mandala but following advice in a posting here I tried IDM but without success. There didnt seem anyone 'selling'

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BicepsLover

Do you mean That the Mandala was full of rentboys ? It would be good news but I am a somewhat surprised ... When did you visit the place ?

Guest trescho75

Mandala is going full renovation. But only 2 hustlers there last time I visited. One was OK, the second was a skinny kid but with anhuge tool. If you get into that. The owner has been craking down on prostitution. True at some point the hustlers outnumbered the clients and some where very aggresive if you turned them down...

FYI: IDM is going to close and so might Key West. The owner of both baths is rumored to have tax problems. He is opening a new operation not far from IDM, called West Side on 43 rue du Faubourg Montmartre, almost across the street.

The small number of hustlers that are at IDM will probably move there. And in any case they can be found only in the afternoon. NEVER past 6 or 7 pm.

Archived