THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Barcelona/ Athens

Funseeker 22
This topic is 7668 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

No reply came on the board however I walked past the Sauna Casanova just two days ago on my way to the other well known one. Decided to stop in and left six hours later with a big smile. This one is apparently a local hangout for white & blue collar crowd since it is in a nice safe area fairly close to Placa Cataluyna. I stopped in at 2pm and place was quite busy with average age being 18 -40. I am older but no problem with connecting and language not a problem. I enjoyed 2 separate 3 ways and other meetings. Glad to see that any connection I saw included condoms. No rent boys I could see but clientele very friendly -better still !! Admission cost was 12.50 euro for all day locker with no extra charge for cabines, of which there must have been about 40. Very clean locale with nice showers, steamroom, sauna,video room, dark areas, and bar area with food and drinks that you showed your key # for and paid on leaving the premises. Gym is being remodelled so not open yet.

Highly recommended for an inexpensive introduction to the Spanish Scene.

P.S. I never got to the sauna in Athens.

Oh... This was perfect timing on the whole Athens Sauna question:

I actually just got back from a little time well-spent at Relax here in Athens. Just one piece of advice... The doors in the private rooms are somewhat tricky, so one could concievably get locked in and stay that way if they don't get help.

Coincidence i say this? I think not. lol.

Luckily, one of the working boys at Relax helped me out & things went better from that point. The club itself is smallish, not really looking anything like baths in the states. It was clean. A bit overpriced at 20 euro. A few guys working the halls. The rest were looking to hook-up for free. Decent looking Greek guys. Nice bodies and definitely worth a second look. I personally didn't partake of the rentboys, but my sources with me said it was loads of fun.

I would definitely trust my sources ;)

Price? Somewhere in the block of 40 euros... maybe a little more. Ask for massage and negotiate when you get back into your cubicle. Expect 25-30 mins at most for what you pay. After all, this is for his time only ;)

Greece is an amazing place... Just spent 5 days in Mykonos. It's a friggin gay-mecca. Some pretty cute Euro-boys too...

Warmest Regards,

Benjamin Nicholas

• 2 weeks later...

Mykonos... The gay & georgeous Greek isle~

First and foremost, let's start with the beaches. Super Paradise is your only stop, as it's mostly gay, clothing optional and filled with enough muscular men to make your head spin. They also have a great cafe, periodic drag shows and some decent DJ's spinning some vintage tunes. Nice atmosphere without too much attitude. Added, the water is crystal clear and the boatride to the beach is truly magnificent.

Pieros~ THE gay nightspot in Mykonos. There are many gay/lesbian bars on the island, but this seems to be the one that packs em' all in. The joint doesn't get jumping until about 1am or so, but it stays packed until dawn. Listen for 80's remixes to dance to and many different sorts of guys to oogle.

Note: If you're an American and dress as such (Abercrombie, etc), you will be pegged and probably swarmed with offers. Many European men i've noticed tend to dress alike, so standing out in this instance isn't always a bad thing ;)

Have a great time in Mykonos~ it's got tons of new net cafes, so don't worry about taking along a computer. One less thing to worry about. Also, pack light. I got away with 6 pairs of speedo-swimwear, shorts and some tight tanktops...

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Archived