THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Prague

Guest jacksixtynine
This topic is 7718 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest trescho75

I have exactly the same question. It would be nice if there were some local guys that would "volunteer" to be local guides, like Dima is in Moscow.

I was in Prague last weekend with my BF. We were not really looking for much action on that near 40 degree (around 100°F) weather, but we did go to Drake's (which we found dreary and DEAD...wrong time maybe?) and Escape, where there are A LOT of working boys hustling their evening through. The rate a cute twinky blond boy quoted there was 2000 Czech crowns for an hour (about 70 US dollars), or 3000 for the rest of the night (around 100 dollars). We didn't take him home, though, because it was very late and we were exhausted...

Beautiful city, beautiful boys...Don't miss Prague! :9 :9

The rate a cute

>twinky blond boy quoted there was 2000 Czech crowns for an

>hour (about 70 US dollars), or 3000 for the rest of the night

>(around 100 dollars).

Liubit: Did he quote this to you in English? I am just curious what percentage of these cute Czech working boys speak English...

Contemplating going there someday.

Hey Mark:

>Did he quote this to you in English?

Yes he did.

>curious what percentage of these cute Czech working boys speak

>English...

I don't know about percentages, but I had no trouble communicating with any of them in English. Of course, we did not engage in a philosophical discussion about Nietzsche or Kant :) but their basic English was OK...

>Contemplating going there someday.

Don't miss it: you'll have a BLAST! }( }(

>Hey Mark:

>

>

>Don't miss it: you'll have a BLAST! }( }(

Thanks much for the info.

Doing my research now, and probably will get there sometime within a year's time.

I am guessing they have a pretty constant stream of hot boys, so I don't feel I would miss anything by taking my time and doing it right!

Archived