THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Angel's in Madrid

sean92
This topic is 7852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a Colombian guy on that website called Samuel, who I know very well. He's got a fantastic body (goes to the gym every day) speaks a little English and when he's in the mood can be very friendly and quite funny sometimes, quite a character, and very sexy. His endowment is a bit on the average side, so I'm a bit surprised they've called him 'bien dotado' (Well endowed).

If anyone wants me to put them in direct contact with him (then you'd pay only 100 euros per hour)or wants more detailed info, leave me a message and I'll sort it out.

They're both the same guy. The photos in gallery no.2 are more recent, I've no idea why they've put him in twice in diffferent places. I know they say he's from the Canaries but they obviously make a lot of this stuff up, for example he's actually 22, not 20, and his name isn't Samuel either. As you can see, he's bleached his hair so maybe they thought he doesn't look very Colombian!

Guest eric49

Hi Latinolover,

thanks for the offer to provide a direct contact to Samuel. I will go to Madrid later this year and would love to get in touch with him. If you send me an e-mail or phone number, I would appreciate it very much. As I have lived some years in South America myself, language will not be a problem.

Love, Eric

e-mail: erickoslin@hotmail.com

Archived