THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Duos at Villa Gianni

polac69
This topic is 8040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ditto - wondering the same myself. In putting together duos from agencies, I have always found myself at risk - often the guys do NOT work well together, almost trying to out-butch or out-straight ("gay-for-pay???) each other so as not to appear "gay". Really odd.

Villa Gianni has so many who list themseves as "bisexual" or "straight but open" (especially some of those hunky Hungarians) and one wonders what would happen in a 3-way with them.

For that reason, I try to ascertain that the two I hire either know each other and work well together, or they are openly and unabashedly gay without being queens.

This is what I got from Villa Gianni:

Hello

Thanks for your e-mail. You don't have to worry about it. The boys know

exactly what to do when they do duos.

With regards,

Edward

Villa Gianni

Guest squaddie

I have hired two boys on many occasions.

The way I work it, is to choose my number 1 boy and take him to the room. Once there and I'm happy with him, I ask him if he would like to include another boy, and what I would like them to do. If he says no, ok I have my hour with him and enjoy that. If he says yes, he chooses the other boy.

I have rarely been disappointed using this method. As for the Villa discount - you only pay the room fee for the first boy so the second boy is that much (not much) cheaper.

When i was in London last December, Villa Gianni threw a Christmas party where the boys were let "out " of the back room and go to mingle and eat iwth the clients in the front living room. But i had a little difficulty finding it. It is only a few blocks from the tube station, but the street forms a square around a park area and the townhouse that VG is in is slightly past the square, by walking arond the block a few times I finally found it, there is no sign so read addresses carefully, you walk down a few steps as the entrance is below street level

Archived