THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Will at London-Lads

topcat
This topic is 8042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His site and a note on this board in the travel section said that he was in New York for about 5 or 6 week in June and July. I left 5 or 6 messages in his voice mail over that period. Sexy voice, by the way. No response. If someone can verify his existence, and more importantly, that his dick is 6 inches or less, it would make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thanks so much.

Later.

I called him 3x on 3 different days; he never returned my calls yet according to his website he's in London (as I am).

I can understand why you wonder if he exists: it's strange that he asks clients to book by sending info about their address/phone number etc to his mobile phone which is always set to voicemail.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Folks:

Mr. William was in San Francisco of about a year, advertised in The Bay Area Reporter. Tried him once for a massage, was very disappointed - not even a release. Pictures appear to be about 5 years old, he's gained some weight and is a bit more hairy in person.

• 1 month later...
Guest darkmeat

gorgeous. be grateful is someone could let me know if/when he appears in london again. don't know how reliable the schedule on the web site is.:9

Archived