THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

London-The Boss???

johnnysneakers
This topic is 8234 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What has happened to the leather dominate guy named THE BOSS?

Last fall he was advertising in London's Boyz and QX magazines. He had a website as http://i.am/thebosss-london, but it has been abondoned. He also had terrific reviews here.

What has happened to him? Does anyone know where this terrific stud has gone to. Lets hope not retirement!

I will be in London in a few weeks and I had wanted to see him. HELP.

The BOSS is very hot !!!

reach him @ http://www.GO.TO/THEBOSS-LONDON

He is really one of the best in the business, saw him in December, the kind of guy you want to take away for a week with his playroom. He knows how to read and respond to a client - simply the 'BEST' !!!

Also, a must experience while in London is Ben Denver, I was actually thinking of hiring them together when I am in London next month. A battle between the 10" cocks, now there's a treat for all you size queens. I think Ben is in Australia for about another week, he will be back in London around the 11th of March. Enjoy - you can't go wrong with either choice.

I have the same question about The Boss. I contacted him in January about an appointment in March and he said he would be available, but to email him again closer to the date. I sent three messages during the week before the date and got no reply. I forgot to take the phone number, and when I was in London I couldn't find him advertised in any of the normal places, so I couldn't phone him either.

Archived