THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Premm

Guest BareBoy
This topic is 8383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BareBoy

Has anyone had this gorgeous looking Asian guy in Pimlico, London? I fancy him rotten, but would be glad to hear if anyone has experience of what he has to offer!

Are there any pictures of him available online so that we can all see how gorgeous he is?

If his gorgeousness extends to having at least a swimmer's build or (preferably) being quite muscular then I might just have to check him out on my next trip to London ...

Guest BareBoy

See him in London-Lads - but no, I shouldn't think he's very muscular by the look of him - the pix are nly of his face (how many guys are like me and find the face as important as the rest of the body? - well, almost!

Ahhh - I see from his pictures and bio that he's Malaysian - I wasn't expecting that.

Of course, he *is* Asian, and Asia is a vast continent but I have noticed that the British and the Americans often tend to mean different things when they say "Asian" - probably because of the different composition of the Asian population in each country.

Here in the US, someone who described themselves as Asian would probably most often be Chinese or Vietnamese - in the UK it's more likely that they would be from India or Bangladesh.

I also noticed that one of the London agencies (Asgard) makes the distinction between "Asian" and "Oriental" - the latter term would be a definite no-no in the US - rugs can be oriental, but definitely not people ... ;-)

Guest BareBoy

Yes . . . 'Asian' is a pretty loose term. I generally mean I guess a Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese . . . love those smooooooth bodies!

Guest Regent

I have been with Premm several times. He is an Indian Tamil from Malaya and is trained as a professional Eastern Classical Dancer. He is extremely good looking slightly shy but has a very warm personality. He is slim and has a very lithe body as one would expect with a dancer. His body is beautiful with very dark skin, prominent nipples which he loves being sucked and a large cut cock. He has very little body hair and shaved balls. Premm is a superb kisser. He is versatile but has always bottomed for me. He is also an excellent cock sucker. Sex with him is a dream, it is obvious from his body language how much he enjoys it. There are two reviews written about him on M4M.

Guest BareBoy

I've now had Prem, and I agree with everything about his body - a marvel - and he can put it into more positions than there are positions. Sweet little ass, too. Somehow missed all those reviews, but agree with all of them!

Archived