THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Beg, bitch. Beg, ####."

Guest MickeyMoosie
This topic is 5704 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest MickeyMoosie

I don't about anyone else, but when I saw the "new" review by newfosterchow ("new", since it's like every other review of Little Benjie - "and let me stress this is not a veiled reference to the size of his penis" - by newfosterchow, but without the screaming Key West roosters, or whatever they were), I knew it was going to be at least 24,386 words long and involve Bette Davis-like histrionics.

Sadly, newfosterchow never ceases to disappoint.

However, once you've managed to slog through one of newfosterchow's reviews of Little Benjie, you've read them all. Seeing as I read one of them once, along with FFF's withering deconstruction, I didn't want to read another and risk Ebloa-like symptoms.

I suspect that if one could be a fly on the wall during one of these unholy assignations, reality would bear scant resemblance to the actual events.

I further suspect that newfosterchow hires Little Benjie ("and let me ONCE AGAIN stress that this is not a veiled reference to the size of his penis") just so he can pen lurid narratives that would make even Georgina Spelvin blush.

But hey - whatever blows your poodle skirt up, newfosterchow!

You go girl!

Guest MickeyMoosie

>risk Ebloa-like symptoms.

Ebola, rather

>reality would bear scant

>resemblance to the actual events.

No matter how many times you proofread a post, something always slips through.

It should have read: "....reality would bear scant resemblance to the written events."

Mickey, can I see your penis?

We all know how you feel about Ben, though if you had the opportunity to meet him I think you would be whistling a different tune. Ben must love that every time something comes up about him you start a post. Are you sure you are not BN's PR? ;)

I'm sure now I will be bashed and slammed around the forum by you, but you know what sticking up for your friends is an important thing, and I would think after the forum being closed for 2 weeks you would get the message about being nice to one another, and post interesting things. Not the same thing every time you get a chance to push someone down.

Here is my link to my website, ill be waiting for that cock shot!

Lots of love from Texas,

Noah

----------------------

http://www.Noah-Driver.com

I am a fan of fosterrchow's reviews, so it was nice to see another one. The ending was so disappointing though. After all that BN had done for him, he couldn't be bothered to take him to the airport. Next time, please. Maybe you could fuck in the airport lounge?

>I am a fan of fosterrchow's reviews, so it was nice to see

>another one. The ending was so disappointing though. After all

>that BN had done for him, he couldn't be bothered to take him

>to the airport. Next time, please. Maybe you could fuck in the

>airport lounge?

Well done Lucky, you've no doubt provided the inspiration and starting point for the next fosterchow/newfosterchow epic! ;) And then after they've been arrested for public indecency, they can be taken to jail where, no doubt, two muscular guards can handcuff them and work them over with nightsticks because one musn't forget the obligatory bondage scene! }(

RE: "Beg, bitch. Beg, ####.

>At least we can't complain that the review contained

>insufficient detail.

Yes, it is interesting though how fosterchow/newfosterchow's reviews of Ben started to occur just after FFF made that very complaint that Ben's reviews did lack details on the sexual side...

Guest MickeyMoosie

> every time you get a chance to push someone down.

I guess you're referring to me pointing out that on your site your say your cock is eight inches AROUND.

I would refer everyone to Noah's Smutjunkies profile and ask yourself: Does that look like eight inches around?

http://www.smutjunkies.com/profiles/d/o_stars/Driver_Noah/index.html

And by the way Noah, the post had nothing to with putting your client Little Benjie (and as FFF would say, this is not a veiled reference to the size of his penis) down. It was an observation regarding the reviewer.

Maybe you should spend more time learning how to correctly measure the girth of your penis and less time thought policing the Forum.

And in the spirit of being helpful, here's a link you may be interested in.

http://www.amazon.com/Abs-Diet-Six-Week-Flatten-Stomach/dp/1594862168/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235670007&sr=8-1

ah, i keep thinking about the bowl, where is the bowl, is there any left? to be a dog, crazed, desperate for sex, for a rod, a big rod, a rod almost as wide as ... well, u get the picture, and thirsty, hot, sticky, parched, sweating, parched, and then all of the liquid gold you want, can drink, can ever want, can ever drink...

where is barbara cartland? where is the bowl?

I believe the "thought police" were just expressing their opinion of you and your posts just like you were expressing your opinion of Newfosterchow and his review.

Until you are banished, you have not suffered the wrath of any thing, except words. You have some good information to share from time to time, but your delivery methodology leaves a bit to be desired. In other words, cool your jets a bit and everyone (you,too) might just be a little happier.

Best regards,

KMEM

"In other words, cool your jets a bit and everyone (you,too) might just be a little happier."

Like most people who have posted I enjoyed the review.

But, isn't it self serving for someone who hires and admires Benjamin Nicholas (and posts about him very, very often) to assume that Mickey is unhappy just because he does share your intense admiration for Mr. Nicholas?

>"In other words, cool your jets a bit and everyone

>(you,too) might just be a little happier."

>

>Like most people who have posted I enjoyed the review.

>

>But, isn't it self serving for someone who hires and admires

>Benjamin Nicholas (and posts about him very, very often) to

>assume that Mickey is unhappy just because he does share your

>intense admiration for Mr. Nicholas?

I assume you mean does NOT share my admiration for BN? Glad that you noticed that I do like him but I had not realized that I was posting about him "very, very often".

I, too, enjoyed the review and also MM's commentary thereof. My commentary was about his commentary of the "thought police" and how he possibly could make his points without being overtly antagonistic. Does that make sense to you?

Best regards,

KMEM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

"Glad that you noticed that I do like him but I had not realized

that I was posting about him "very, very often."

I read the reviews on this site much more often than the threads in the message center. Yet, I still noticed that you defend Nicholas a lot, more than almost anyone else. He's lucky to have such a loyal client. I apologize if I missed your intent in the above post.

Your first post and already you are calling people names. Perhaps a refresher with Dale Carnegie would be in order? Or, maybe English isn't your first language and you are having trouble following the words? Sorry.

Best regards,

KMEM

Guest zipperzone

>Your first post and already you are calling people names.

>Perhaps a refresher with Dale Carnegie would be in order?

"Dumb asses" can be a form of endearment or just a friendly way of greeting a bunch of guys. He probably didn't mean anything by it.

Guest zipperzone

>Your first post and already you are calling people names.

>Perhaps a refresher with Dale Carnegie would be in order?

"Dumb asses" can be a form of endearment or just a friendly way of greeting a bunch of guys. He probably didn't mean anything by it.

Archived