THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New photos David-SF

David-SF
This topic is 5712 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey there hooville while in Palm Springs during the hooville weekend get together I had the great honor of being photgraphed by Tom Bianchi I realize I am not super star model material but I picked out some and they are on my site now

just trying to keep my pics up to date

there are four pages of four pics each I will get my site more organized later there is a "next page" tab at the bottom of each page

hope you like them

xo David

http://david-sf.com/003_NEW01.html

>Nice New Pix's Stud. :9 Keep'em Smilin! ;-)

Yes, indeed, David-- a "hot" and personable man was photographed by one of this nation's renown photographers. Your pics are fantastic, and although I liked each and everyone of the new additions to your portfolio, the bw ones where you are lying on the faux fur are just sizzzzzzzzzzzzling as well as the person in them who's beckoning a huge welcoming to all!

Thanks for alerting us on this site! :9 :-) :9 Axiom

As alluded to previously-- not only is David a strikingly handsome and "hot" guy on the outside; he's equally as personable and desirable inwardly. In other words, during the past six or more months, he has shown all of us who have met him personally that he is a true and genuine individual, one who does not have to be someone who he isn't or has not been!

Accolades go to David in all areas! Continue to exude all of that glow and desire (inwardly as well as outwardly)! Thanks, man, and thanks for sharing your most recent photographs with all of us, and although I did not create the thread, I give a "shout out" to all of my fellow web acquaintances who have chimed in here!

Archived