THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

HOW WONDRFUL

Guest Brandan Steele
This topic is 5720 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Brandan Steele

How wonderful it is, to come on line and find this Message Center back with us.

I truly felt a loss, when I thought there was a possibility of not having this outlet around anymore. Not that I've ever been a big contributor, as far as posting goes. But, there is a certain satisfaction knowing it's here for all of us to explore.

To me, it can be an escape from my daily grind, and has also served as a learning tool. Many a nights, I've had the opportunity of sitting back and enjoyed reading some of the posts.

Yes guys, some of you have influenced me without us ever having met. I am grateful for that, and to all of you who actively share their views and comments here.

All the best to you, Brandan

Guest Brandan Steele

RE: HOW WONDERFUL

Hey Jack. As always, it's a pleasure to hear from you. Drop me a line, and let me know how the city is treating you.

I think it's about time, I start to contribute here on the Message Center. I hope all of you, will forgive my sometimes tooooooo opinionated outlooks. :-)

To everyone here, I wish a Happy Valentines Day. May you indulge in everything good, and not limit yourselves to just once piece of chocolate. Brandan

Archived