THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Missing Thread??

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 5742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

Am I losing it, or did a thread about Scott Adler disappear? Damn, I even giggled at Lookin's post about having no discernible gag reflex being a prime skill for cleaning out Cheney's office. }(

So what happened? :*

>Am I losing it, or did a thread about Scott Adler disappear?

Losing it dear? heh heh.

>Damn, I even giggled at Lookin's post about having no

>discernible gag reflex being a prime skill for cleaning out

>Cheney's office. }(

I would have loved that one. Thanks Lookin.

When speaking to Daddy on the phone YESTERDAY and chatting with Rick Munroe about the thread earlier in the day we were all QUITE perplexed. XXX I think I have a XXX (or is it loud) mouthed stalker who thinks that appearances are exactly what they are and never go beyond scratching the surface.

I had a LOVELY weekend in LA and went to an incredible dance party Sunday night. Not sure what else the poster is referencing as you will not find any no show reviews or unanswered calls/emails by anyone on the boards. I would never schedule time with a client after being out all night with so little sleep. Daddy had no problem reaching me on my regular phone, go ahead and ask him -- not sure what else needs to be said.

Hope everyone else enjoyed a wonderful Holiday weekend at the dawning of a new age in America that started today.

Guest ncm2169

Good to know you're alive and kicking, Scotty. :*

Somehow I knew that a post by me in a thread about SA would get your attention. }(

The thread may be literally missing, but you didn't miss much. Someone who liked to cause trouble in the past resurfaced with cryptic suggestions that were only meant to cause trouble in the present.

More importantly, is Daddy dating Scott? :)

Guest ncm2169

Well, it seems that "info" about this "situation" is circulating far and wide. I've decided to step back and let the drama play out - I don't wish Scott any more undeserved anguish.

But, that still doesn't explain the missing thread. Daddy?? Deej?? Cooper?? Barry??

Guest ncm2169

< Sorry but I'm dating Lucky! He got there first!

Daddy, I hate to welcome you to the party late, but Lucky is spoken for.

As the maestro of DaddyVille, only you know what makes Lucky lucky.

We await your revelation(s).

>Just want to tell Scott I am sorry for the trouble that a

>stocker seems to be causing him. It canbe a really

>frightening experience.

Thank you HG2 but I was mistaken; I apologize to poster that started the thread in question. He is not a stalker.

Well, I guess I would have to apologize to him as well for suggesting that he was trying to stir up shit. If Scott can apologize,so can I.

Now, that thing about Daddy. It was supposed to be a secret, but it is true. Three years ago I invited him to dinner and a show in Palm Springs, and now he is finally accepting. What do you think will come of it? Could I become Mrs. Daddy?

Guest ncm2169

< Could I become Mrs. Daddy?

"The Word" is that Daddy values chastity above all else. Can anyone seriously accuse Lucky of being chaste? :*

Guest ncm2169

< are you angling to be the best man at the wedding? the website will have to be called Lucky's Reviews.

Lucky, I am ALWAYS the Best Man. REVIEWS are unnecessary ... my reputation precedes itself. }(

Top that. :D :D

Archived