THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hot tops in ATL

danlee02
This topic is 5744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Adam Kent did not catch your eye? Mike did not catch your eye? Smalltown John did not catch your eye? Mike's partner whose name begins with a "B" did NOT catch your eye? Man, what do you want? What do you desire? Read my review of Adam Kent, a very sexy and hot top who'll put it to you "big time." but if he's in town-- Smalltown John (also reviewed by me) will have you screaming (figuratively) and wanting more and more of his thick rod and expertise!

Hire Mike and his partner together. I didn't do this but had an appointment to see Mike which I could not keep. Their reviews are indeed rather inviting. Man, take the plunge by engaging the services of one or more of the above men who I recommend! Trust me! You will be willing to write some reviews about your experiences after your visit to this city!

I would take John in heartbeat, as long as he is in town seeing customers. He travels extensively, so sometimes hard to catch him in. I am not sure he sees clients as frequently when he is home but definitely worth the call. Despite the size of the meat, he knows how to go slow and make you comfortable.

Mike and Bryan are nice guys. Mike has a lovely long dick, that he knows how to use. If you are looking for a top strictly than I would just go with Mike. Bryan is a great guy versatile but I would not hire him in a total top scenario would work better as a duo. Bryan does give great head.

Axiom and I will have to differ on Mr. Kent. He does have a very nice furry chest which I do like but definitely if you want smooth he is not the man. My two meetings with him were very average, the first was better the second was very very vanilla and just too laid back for myself. Nothing really negative, just uninspired.

I would definitely put in a plug for Mike. I recently spent an overnight with him in St. Louis and he plugged me every which way. I didn't write a review chiefly because of laziness but I really enjoyed my time with him. He is strictly a TOP and his cock is massive but it feels so good once it's inside. The man likes to fuck. In addition he has the body type which I find sexy and he is just plain nice.

I have never met Adam Kent or STJ or Mike Austin and while I have my opinions about them as to why I have not attempted to hire them.... that's neither, here nor there ...

And I have met Bryan Wilder.

But I will tell you that I wholeheartedly agree with Jawjateck about Tony Cummings.... I met him YEARS ago, maybe as far back as 2002?? He was boyish then, but very handsome.... Jake Gyllenhaal handsome and a sweet little ass and pretty hung as I recall.

I thought he had retired... I personally would love to see him now.... yeah, I mean, right now..

More like a man now than a boy... and he could fuck like a rabbit then, so wow... older and even more experienced....

I have also always been intrigued by Brian Kelly.

Please let us know who you pick and how it goes...

Okie

>I would definitely put in a plug for Mike. I recently spent

>an overnight with him in St. Louis and he plugged me every

>which way. I didn't write a review chiefly because of

>laziness but I really enjoyed my time with him. He is

>strictly a TOP and his cock is massive but it feels so good

>once it's inside. The man likes to fuck. In addition he has

>the body type which I find sexy and he is just plain nice.

It's never too late to write a review. I'd like to read more (in-depth) reviews regarding Mike. I really liked his correspondence with me. Unfortunately I had to cancel once I'd arrived in Atlanta last March/April.

>There are only three initials you need to know:

>

>STJ

He and I have seen each other twice within 2 yrs when he's come to the West. Yes, yes, yes, on the domestic end-- he's very high on my list.

I wrote to him last week regarding this coming spring! His plans have not been finalized, but STJ stated that if he does come out here that he'd definitely let me know. Great!

Just keep saying the words Small Town John over and over again and you will have the right guy. Great guy who is guaranteed to give you one of the best topping sessions you will ever have -- size + imagination + stamina. John travels a lot (including my home town!) but spends a fair amount of time in Atlanta - check his website to see what his plans are for when you are in ATL.

>Will be visiting Atlanta for business in March. Anyone's got

>any suggestion for hot tops? Scrolled through the reviews on

>daddys but no on caught my eyes... any suggestions would be

>appreciated! Thnx!

:7 :7 :7

Archived