THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brendan Black Review

whipped guy
This topic is 5746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It would be interesting to hear if any others have had recent experiences with this guy. I knew him under a different moniker when he had no equipment whatsoever and absolutely no clue… Now it seems he has a dungeon and to quote, “His dungeon is incredible. He can actually get you into any position you want to get into, and there are a number of "stations" in the dungeon. He had everything that we needed handy…” The reviewer then speaks about not being into “heavy stuff or pain”, but rather “tickling”… Still as oxymoronic as it sounds there are indeed quite a few individuals who are into tickle-torture and an array of stations for getting someone into a variety of positions would indeed be a desirable setup for any type of “torture”…

Therefore, has anyone indeed experienced this so-called dungeon… or is it yet just another converted bedroom with a bit of rope? Additionally, even though Mr. Black was somewhat oblivious a few years ago, has he since matured and developed into a full-blown and consummate BDSM master???

As the First Reviewer of SUNNY/Brendan back in Dec 05 I can say without a doubt.."You've CUM a Long Way Baby"! ;-) He has gotten many Reviews since then, so no need for a JT Update! LOL

We've hungout On & Off over the Years and gotten into Both the "Massage and Vanilla Scenarios". The Sunny "Personna" for me is that of a very Goodlooking and Hunky Outgoing True BI Guy from Canada.

I do Know he has gotten into the BDSM Scene over Time being a guy who does WHEN REQUESTED give orders very well! That might come from his Luv of Martial Arts! ;-)

Being my usual "Shallow Self" I will say Sunny has one of the Sweetest Butts in Midtown! :9 :9 :9

Guest zipperzone

>Being my usual "Shallow Self" I will say Sunny has

>one of the Sweetest Butts in Midtown! :9 :9 :9

That must mean he has "Bloomingdale Buns

JT… I also hooked up with “Sunny” in the early days for "massage plus whatever" and also submitted a review. I subsequently tried to get him to do a BDSM session and he seemed game to give it a shot… However he failed to mention that he had absolutely no equipment for such a scene. Fortunately this was revealed prior to our session and I was able to provide the necessary paraphernalia. He really was quite crude and unsophisticated in his approach… but certainly not tentative… he did enjoy inflicting pain… but had no clue regarding the needs of the bottom. In essence he really was just winging it. I would be interested to know to what degree he has subsequently evolved...

Archived