THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's Great Review of Gardo

Lucky
This topic is 5746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can we assume that this well-written, entertaining review of Gardo in Manila was written by our fellow poster Macho 888? No author is listed, but he has been writing enthusiastically of his great time there. And, Daddy, nice choice for Coverboy!

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Yes...the review was mine. :p

I am sorry for the typos and seemingly hurried submission. I was writing the review in one of the WI-Fi hot spots in Metro Manila in plain sight ... I was a bit paranoid that some passers-by would, out of curiosity find out, I was the Queen of England posing as a tourist to make the beautiful men of the Philippines submit themselves to a command performance. :p

My Handle: Macho888

Submissions: 5 or more Reviews

You: I feel young at 35... wanting and looking for encounters that spell BF experiences. November/December 2008 is a return to nature: Raw... exotic...liberating. I have a penchant for guys 18-26 years of age...alas the Filipino men always fall on this category because of their inherent facial features that evokes a teen mystic (twink/man) even at 30 years of age. :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Archived