THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Giovanni 6' 5" STUD

gr8hd
This topic is 5759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest scortlovr

I had posted a 411 on him a while back as well, when he was coming to NYC. I never got a specific reply but decided to take a chance and hired him anyway. I posted a review about a month ago which still hasn't come out. What I said in a nutshell is that Giovanni is extremely good looking, exactly like his pictures, very pleasant guy and although he did everything I enjoy (kissing, sucking - all things oral :9 ) there was something a little mechanical about the whole experience. He seemed more animated when we chatted after, than during sex. This, of course, could have just been the result of a mediocre chemistry between us and he may be a dream come true to others, depending on expectations. But for me, I'd say that although I do not regret my time with him, I would not repeat the experience.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Guest MickeyMoosie

>there was something a little mechanical about the whole

>experience. He seemed more animated when we chatted after,

>than during sex. This, of course, could have just been the

>result of a mediocre chemistry between us

Or, he may just be bad in bed. Just because you're a hunk doesn't mean you know what you're doing.

Archived