THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

2008.... in hindsight.... Or the sight of ALOT of beautiful behinds...

Okliehomo
This topic is 5537 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't seem to recall him traveling with a hunky partner...... who was that exactly?

Would be nice to know that he plays nice with others since I can't seem to manage to do one at a time anymore.

Kind of greedy in my old age.

Okie

I don't remember the Name..We are talking a long time ago on HOOBOY. By "Partner" I meant PARTNER..LOL ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Guys Latest Photo's show he Matured Real well! I'm guessing he is No Longer "Partnered" with the Hunk he was Years ago either. ;)

Not trying to argue, JT--or at least not much. But the pictures on his website all look old to me--He looks pretty much like I remember him. There is a caption/link on the website that says new pictures--but for me the link was inactive.

Gman

I don't remember the Name..We are talking a long time ago on HOOBOY. By "Partner" I meant PARTNER..LOL ;)

I don't remember who it was either--but whoever it was, I think you could hire the 2 of them together for awhile--then all of a sudden Marco was a single act again.

Gman

Archived