THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Master Avery in NYC

whipped guy
This topic is 5680 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Master Avery in NYC just received a couple of good reviews which focused on his S&M talents. I would be interested to know if anyone in this forum has had experience with him as an S&M top.

Interestingly, I did meet the guy over the summer in a non-client situation and had a brief conversation with him. Physically he looked somewhat emaciated and did not give the impression of having a very domineering appearance or personality. Rather, he seemed to be in training for developing a dominant persona and the requisite S&M skills. Hopefully in the interim he has gained the expertise and improved his appearance as well. If I seem somewhat tough on the guy it just that I personally prefer guys with more worked-out muscular physiques. As noted in one of the reviews he did mention plans for a dungeon facility… so there is at least some potential in that regard.

hi whipped guy....i saw and reviewed Avery as "Conrad"....i did not see him for bdsm, as it is not my interest, but did see him in a dungeon....while not tall and muscular, his body is very nice and his dick was hard and ample.....he kissed well....and has a confidence that makes him very sexy...i don't think you will be disappointed in the area of dominant masculinity....i understand his new dungeon is well-equipped and he has been studying this specialty

Hi

I recently had a wonderful afternoon submitting to Master Avery. He is indeed quite slim, and like you I usually prefer more muscular men to dominate me,but be assured Master Avery is very domineering and very comfortable in that role. I thoroughly enjoyed my scene with him and felt very fulfilled. Though I don't usually get tied up on a first encounter, Master tied me up and hooded me from the start and it was very good. He understands and respects limits, but also pushes them. He has an excellent understanding of whips and other instruments of corporal punishment and he whipped me to ecstacy. He also is excellent at fisting and got well into me, not as far as some guys but with more experience together, I'm sure he will achieve real depth.

All in all, Master Avery is a welcome addition to the S&M scene in NYC and I intend to see him again and again.

buzz :9

Buzz and Best… Thanks for the input. There is nothing like being able to relax and enjoy the pleasures of a good flogging at the hands of someone who really knows what they are doing. Of late that has not very often been the case as guys either tend to be tentative or in a worse case scenario go for broke and overstep their bounds. Of course erring on the side of caution is better, but that does eliminate some of the fun. Indeed the last guys who had the skills to be able to read me perfectly on the first visit were Reece and Adam Faust… and both have been long gone from the NYC scene. At any rate, the ultimate goal is to be able to settle down, relax, and simply go for the ride…

As I mentioned above when I met Avery he was definitely in the learning stages especially regarding the use of whips. However, it seemed as though he really wanted to master the finer points and nuances regarding their use. At that time I also spoke with one of his clients, an individual who was just beginning to explore the S&M scene. It seemed that they were both in the process of getting comfortable with each other. The client was beginning to expand his limits whereas Avery was attempting to fine tune his skills.

While physically speaking Avery is far from my ideal, it sounds as though he is undeniably a welcome addition to the S&M scene in NYC. Incidentally I did mention this forum to him. I wonder if he has monitored it…

• 2 months later...
Guest need2Btopped

I finally took Avery out for a test drive. Just finished submitting a review, so film at 11. (Gawd, it takes a long time to write a review that will be helpful!) Bottom line: he's sane, trustworthy, respectful of boundaries, and knowledgeable about what he’s doing. Not Reece -- but no one ever will be.

bottoming for a BDSM master

Thinking about it can be a big turn-on. Watching it play out on a video can be a big turn-on. Anticipating it, having set up the date with a well-reviewed BDSM top, can be heart-stopping. The actual event can be ecstatic or hellacious. In my experience, if you are tempted to try this, be absolutely sure that you have made clear in advance to your top anything on "the list" that you definitely do not want to experience. The last thing you want is being all tied up and gagged and then having something done to you that you absolutely never never wanted to have done to you.

Look carefully at Master Avery's rentboy ad. He is very explicit about listing all the things he enjoys doing. Be sure you have some advance communication if there is anything on that list that would be a total NO for you.

That being said, my somewhat limited experience at trying this out with a few of the guys (haven't tried Mastery Avery yet, but the latest review suggests I should be setting something up) has included some really exceptionally stimulating experiences, including two with Reece back in the day, and several over the course of quite a few years with Master Victor in NY, who doesn't seem to be available any more. I've had some good, if limited, experiences along this line with Raul Manzo of Chicago, who is a very intelligent and sexy guy, when he has visited NYC, and I hope to carry it further with him in the future. (Actually, the first few times I got together with Raul, they were intended as vanilla dates and were modestly succesful, but after he posted on this board about his hood and I realized he included BDSM in his repertory, things got much more interesting on his NYC visits.)

Good luck to anyone who wants to try this. Be appropriately cautious -- there are some genuine nutcases out there -- and be sure to communicate limits and what you will tolerate in the way of expanding them....

Some additional Advice

Great advice from uwsman2 indeed!

Yes, it is always better to err on the side of caution and live to play another day as they say. You should plan your first session in advance and devise a strategy of exactly what you would like to accomplish. I would suggest at least a two-hour session as that not only would give you time to get acquainted with each other, but also would provide ample time to experiment and find your comfort zone. Having a pre-session chat is a good game-plan as well.... and I would recommend some "in-person time" in addition to any previous telephone or email conversations as it will help you feel each other out before anything of substance is attempted.

While an accomplished master technically will be able to read you perfectly, believe me such a talent is rare indeed… and the above mentioned Reece was one of the few who had an uncanny ability to do so… but Reece was the gold standard and few other have or will ever equal his talents. Consequently, the best advice I can give is the following...

Always remember that it is the bottom who sets the limits and establishes the rules.

If the top is bothered by such a request then find another guy… period! The only time I have had a bad experiences occurred when I decided to test my limits to the max… not a good idea…. And that was my fault and falls into the “beware you might get what you asked for category”! The other near bad experiences came when guys decided to overstep their bounds… Needless to say they never got any repeat business… If a guy won’t give the bottom his due respect then he is not the type of guy with whom you want to get involved. The problem is that some S&M tops get so turned on by the action that they think only of their own gratification and forget about the needs and concerns of the bottom.

When doing S&M I have this need for knowing that the other guy is indeed a reliable, caring, and trustworthy individual that has more than a modicum of integrity. This is not easily determined prior to a meeting, but it is absolutely necessary to try and determine. What uwsman2 states above is definitely true… ”there are some genuine nut-cases out there!” That is where this forum can be invaluable.

The only other thing I might add concerns the use of a safe word or words... and I try to pick a word that won't unduly interrupt the action.

So good luck to those who feel the need to experiment and do keep us informed regarding any potential adventures…

Guest need2Btopped

Sorry: correction. The 3/20 review (which I did not notice) was not me. Mine was added 3/27. So, unfortunately, I did not spend 4 full days with Master Avery (though it would have been fun!)

Archived