THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bekim Taylor Coverguy Mon 12/22

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Always nice to see a NEW Guy also a HUNK as Cover Guy!. The LOWER Part of his Cover Pix can be seen on his link! Damn Nice!

This guy has a Nice AD to bad he's not sticking around the East Coast on a Permanent Basis. I'm guessing alot of the Working Guys are Home for the Holidays...:9 :9 :9 :9

Always nice to see a NEW Guy also a HUNK as Cover Guy!. The LOWER Part of his Cover Pix can be seen on his link! Damn Nice!

This guy has a Nice AD to bad he's not sticking around the East Coast on a Permanent Basis. I'm guessing alot of the Working Guys are Home for the Holidays...:9 :9 :9 :9

Bekim seems to be Maturing very well. Looks like he's going from Twink to Hunk very nicely! He does wear the TATS which I'm sure he's thought out and have meaning to him very well.

I do like the "BEKIM RETURNS 2007" Link in the sites Archive's as far as his Pix's go...They are the Hunkiest! Nice Meaty BUTT!:9 :9 :9 :9

Here's Bekim's profile on cockyboys:

This "fresh meat" lives right here in LA although he's originally from Kentucky. This dude's totally laid back - just a regular guy who likes to fuck. He has so many tattoos because a buddy of his who was learning how to be a tattoo artist didn't have anyone else to practice on. It doesn't get much more laid back than that!

It says he's from Kentucky but lists his hometown as "New York City"?

:-)

http://www.cockyboys.com/viewmodel.php?name=Bekim

Archived