THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Harrisburg Boys is back

Guest ReturnOfS
This topic is 5720 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have made an appointment with their Managing Partner to be with "Mitch" next Wednesday evening and will certainly submit a review of the experience. I am one of the weirdos who isn't into big muscle hunks, but rather slim dudes with tight bodies (looks like Mitch has abs you could crack walnuts on - my ideal!!!)

Jawnny

I had no idea they were back in business. After past experiences, I'm a little skeptical of the "new management" and their attempt to upgrade their image. For their sake and that of prospective clients, I hope they succeed.

I recall having a horrible time getting confirmation on booking someone or just trying to get a simple question answered. If you got a live person, they usually said they would call back and took several hours to do so or in some cases plain forgot.

I would prefer a little more information about the guys on the site without having to call. In the past, many of their guys were straight or bi and had limitations. I'd like to know that upfront. I also have a policy of no face pics, no hire.

I'm surprised to see Mario still around...he's a train wreck! Great body, etc, but super messed up in the head and totally unprofessional. Might be good for giving oral to but that's about it.

Nevertheless, I will be interested in reading some hopefully honest reviews.

My review of Mario is still posted on this site. I found him to be completely enjoyable to be with - not at all "messed up in the head" as you put it.

Jawnny

>

>I would prefer a little more information about the guys on the

>site without having to call. In the past, many of their guys

>were straight or bi and had limitations. I'd like to know that

>upfront. I also have a policy of no face pics, no hire.

I really hate sites that give no clue as to whether a guy is top, bottom, versatile, etc. What a waste to get worked up over some attractive pix & then have the guy turn out to be incompatible. :(

Guest ReturnOfS

Thanks for the info guys.

There are some cute guys on the site but I have some of the same issues as you guys.

For example, Mario is cute and he has a hot body, but I'm not into str8 guys. Also his pic on the harrisburg site seems to be the same as the pic on his review for this site, which is almost two years old.

Since I'm not too into str8 guys, it'd be good to know which of their models is and isn't str8. It'd also be good to know who tops, bottoms, kisses, etc.

I'm also not into hiring someone unless I see a face pic because I have had disappointments in the past.

Finally, the site's email doesn't work so it looks like I have to call them to get more info. I prefer having the option of email.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Things are tight in PA - I called the Number and the Governor

answered the phone! And he is offering an afternoon Fiscal Delight

Special!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Jawny I'm aware of your review and am glad you got what you were looking for. My experience was quite different. I think it's important that people know both sides. With me he was a complete disaster, except for his looks. To the previous poster, he is straight and most of the photos are from the old website. He looks great, I just wanted folks to beware that all encounters with him may not be as stated in the review.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jawnny

Had a most ENJOYABLE time with Mitch! I am one of those guys who are

not into muscles but rather slim, tight bodies - EXACTLY like he has!!

Tried my best to convince him his body is totally SEXY (not "skinny" as he describes himself) with its nice definition, particularly his hot 6 pak. Spent the entire session either orally servicing his thick,

beautiful 7" cut endowment or rubbing my hands all over his body while

watching him get himself off and popping his hefty white load.

Harrisburgboys has a real winner in Mitch.

• 1 month later...
Guest ReturnOfS

It looks like their website is down again. thats too bad because theres a guy on that site that I wanted to hire.

Just in case, does anyone remember the Harrisburg email address or phone number?

Archived