THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentboy's MATT and SOHO ADONIS

Lankypeters
This topic is 5781 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rentboy's MATT and SOHO ADONIS (NYC listings) have been running the same px for at least seven years. Anyone have a current take on Mr. Adonis?

Having seen Matt when he was with A-List (already that's going back a couple of years since they shuttered -- and I saw him well before that), I can tell you he's a ripoff. Limp noodle the first time. But he looked so hot in chaps I booked him for another session, and he never showed.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

Guest MickeyMoosie

>Rentboy's MATT and SOHO ADONIS (NYC listings) have been

>running the same px for at least seven years.

You're being charitable - Soho Adonis has been using those pics for over TEN YEARS.

Soho Adonis body's like the more amateur shots on rentboy. I assuming they are same as the last time I looked. It's been than 5 minutes and they still have not loaded. He is not as shredded as in the ones that are from advertisements. I'd comment more but I have not looked at his ad for a while.

Damascene...You gave a very nice Review. I'm guessing that "Working It" for this guy is Secondary and almost an after thought with his lack of ever bothering to change his Pics? Of course he's not alone on that!

The "Those Were the Days" B&W Pix is of course when he must have First thought of his 'Stage Name" ADONIS which is what he's listed under on DADDYS. I'm thinking that's like 12-15 Years old now?

Archived