THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jason Markus is a beefcake!

gregkidman
This topic is 5777 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought the reason "Jason Markus" never Updated his Pix's was he was very happy with his Regular Clientele and not really interested in any Newbies. Guys have said he's not that easy to contact in the past.

I'm wondering in the Falling Economy, IF now we all may be seeing New and Updated Pix's? One Pix is worth a Thousand or so Words!

As has happened over the Year's though.. Pix's guys put up as NEW on this Review Site are REALLY only New to this site and still Old as Hell! ;-)

>I'd love to have seen big Jason, who is even

>better hung than RA, drilling that gorgeous butt of Rafael's.

>You said you introduced them, were you part of their hook-up?

Yep, it was a threesome where both of them fucked me at the same time (a double-penetration). Jason didn't fuck RA at that time.

ok xafnndapp...you're right...boring....and by the way, jason was beautiful when i last saw him in the early summer....great face, smile, body, dick....and a great lover.....i hear that he has improved on all that...he used to send me pics after appointments...maybe he still does that....i think his policy is to only share face and xxx pics with regulars

Lanky… Yes, and as one who has had first hand experience with Colin, I’m sure you would agree that it is very obvious that he is indeed a Gentile! As for the part about being gentle… well, not exactly with me! However, knowing that your counterpart is a gentle and inherently kind individual does indeed help increase one’s trust and confidence during an S&M type scene... Such was the case with Colin.

Having a somewhat masochistic tendency... gee that's news!!!... I almost felt somewhat disappointed that nobody caught my "gentile" gaff... Actually, I refrained from correcting it thinking that someone would make a comment... as there were definitely possibilities for a bit of "satire" to say the least! Of course for obvious reason one of the perfect candidates to make such a comment would have been Rick... and rather than going into a hissy fit I think I would have almost been flattered... Shoot! Sometimes we take things to freaking seriously here...

Sure, some that post here are constantly overtly irate.... and I think we all know who they are... Others can be perceived as being nasty when they really are not... Still, other posters are just plain goofy…

So remember there is a diverse array of personalities posting here which represent every possible combination from being supercilious to being just being plain super silly!

>Hey Rick, where's the "funny" part? Your remarks

>certainly aren't funny, nor would most of us think it

>"fun" that you show your superior erudition over

>another member who might have misused or mistyped a word in

>haste, which is something we all have done. This is a blog,

>not a graded paper or published commercial product -- how

>about a bit of politeness to your fellow posters?

Thanks, man! Axiom

Ummmmmmmmm! Ummmmmmmmm! Mr. Jason Markus has a review at this site today. Gosh, damn, he looks soooooooooooo good; the review about the writer's experience was interesting, too!

Well, I have to see this wonderful, personable, and sexy man again; ...just hope he doesn't retire before I get back to him in NYC.

Archived