THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jason Markus is a beefcake!

gregkidman
This topic is 5777 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I just saw Jason recently and he is more ripped than before.

>He is more muscular and he has six-pack abs! All because I

>introduced him to Rafael Alencar a while back. Rafael

>inspired Jason to work out more.

>Anyone else noticed the change?

Would LOVE to see new pics of him!!

How was yr experience with him? Some time he doesn't get reviews, even if all the old ones are stellar...

:9

It's been a very long time--he's still using the photo he used when I hired him almost five years ago, and it wasn't new then. Since he must be well into his 40s, it's interesting to hear a report that his body is even better than it used to be. Of course, no matter what his body looks like, he probably still has one of the handsomest faces I've ever seen, and that monster between his legs.

>rick....you know it was a typo....why?

It was a typo? Typos occur when one hits the wrong key by mistake, usually a neighboring key on the keyboard. Which letter are you referring to? On the other hand, choosing the wrong word, which happens to have the opposite meaning of the word intended, is pretty funny. That's "why." :)

Guest backbaygayguy

Hey Rick, where's the "funny" part? Your remarks certainly aren't funny, nor would most of us think it "fun" that you show your superior erudition over another member who might have misused or mistyped a word in haste, which is something we all have done. This is a blog, not a graded paper or published commercial product -- how about a bit of politeness to your fellow posters?

>Your remarks

>certainly aren't funny, nor would most of us think it

>"fun" that you show your superior erudition over

>another member

LOL I'm acting "superior" and yet you claim to speak for most of the members of this board. Now, that's funny. (Just speaking for myself, of course.)

>This is a blog

It's actually a message board, not a blog (oops, there I go showing my superior expedition or whatever that big word was that you used). And Axiom has, in the past, been critical of others' spelling or grammatical errors, so I find it particularly funny when he chooses the wrong word, which he often does.

Guest backbaygayguy

>..."funny"?....i think you may have chosen the

>wrong word....

>

Rick used the word funny in message #9, I was quoting him.

Guest zipperzone

I'm with Rick on this - 100%

He obviously used the wrong word and what was funny was that he tried to claim it was a typo. Why not just own up to it and laugh at yourself?

YES!!! I want to hear more about the hunky Jason!!!!

...and I feel lucky that in my "Colin from Maximum" thread nobody castigated me for my typo... I referred to him as being normally 'gentile' when I actually meant to type 'gentle'... Heck! We all get brain freezes once in a while... and especially in this forum where we sometimes tend to think with the wrong body part...

>...and I feel lucky that in my "Colin from Maximum"

>thread nobody castigated me for my typo... I referred to him

>as being normally 'gentile' when I actually meant to type

>'gentle'...

Well, in your case, that was definitely a typo, and I'm sorry I missed it because it would have been a very easy and funny target for satire. :p

I'm also with Rick on this. The poster engaged in a malapropism, which are often funny. I'm trying to remember which English writer it was that invented the character "Mrs. Malaprop", who engaged in constantly mixing up words with hilarious effects. "Recant" was pretty funny in the context of the post. ;-)

I'm still fantasizing about the pairing of Jason Markus and Rafael Alencar. I'd love to have seen big Jason, who is even better hung than RA, drilling that gorgeous butt of Rafael's. You said you introduced them, were you part of their hook-up? If so, I'm envious.

> I'm trying to remember

>which English writer it was that invented the character

>"Mrs. Malaprop", who engaged in constantly mixing up

>words with hilarious effects.

Richard Brinsley Sheridan. And a revival of this delightful play is long overdue. Who could play Mrs. Malaprop?

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

Archived