THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mark Moore Tues Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Mark Moore is no more Mark Moore. He used to work it in NYC, but moved to San Francisco several months ago where last I knew he was working it under the stage name "Drako"... Yes! The same Drako of NYC Gaiety dancer fame.

Nice guy... can be a bit flaky... but a good guy nonetheless. He has bulked up quite a bit since I last saw him... He is popular with the muscle worship crowd... do an advanced search at www.muscleservice.com

Brooklyn guy knows it all!

...he was known as "Jonathan Knightly" for awhile on Rentboy....
Brooklyn Guy is indeed a font of knowledge!!! Yes, you are correct. I almost forgot about the one... and there might have been another as well! After breaking up with Mike Grey (who incidentally would not be pleased with your implication that he would be remembered only by "Oldies"... LOL!) he did indeed use a variety of stage names until reverting back to his original and most memorable Drako moniker. I really miss the guy...

Guest countryboywny
Welcome Newbie..As the Originator of the Thread I do believe also he was known as "Jonathan Knightly" for awhile on Rentboy and the Ex Partner of Mike Grey for the Oldies who remember who MG is.

I've never met Mike Grey, but I sure would like to. When I get to NYC again, I'm going to try to meet him.

Although Mike Greys Last Review was 12/09 and he now is in his 40's..Apparently "Not Retired" according to Daddys NYC Reviews.

He according to Past Reviews and conversation is a Versatile Guy the past few years! Although he was always known for a "Pile Driving" TOP Session by Clients!

Let us know IF he is still "Working It"!

Archived