THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sean/Ohio

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5760 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I see Ollie has Plans for this Mid-West Hunk! LOL

>

>Why am I not surprised with his Eye for and Definitly Good

>taste in Mid-West Guys of which we know a few of. ;-)

So JT what you are saying is that we are awaiting the "OO" (Oliver/Okliehomo) Seal of Approval--Oklahoma being only a hop, skip--and not to mention the jump--so I won't-- from the midwest.

I knew you wouldn't want to leave Okie out of the running and unless I miss my bet--I am thinking that this Sean guy should appeal big-time to Okie (unless maybe he is too young for Okie)

Gman :+ :+ :+

Gman. I'm sure that SEAN has come up on the OKIE Radar Screen!

He definitely Physically meets I am sure most Requirements of Everyone. He recently added a Nice Dick Shot to his Portfolio also.

No doubt he will be getting emails this weekend. He's a Rarity in that he requests No Calls initially also. He does List D.C BUT that ain't NYC is it? LOL ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

From what I hear from a very reliable and deeply anal source, it is a resounding NO to all things involving the words anal and penetration. Not sure about rimming... even alot of alleged TOTAL TOPS like that. But then again, he's not even that. All ass off limits.

What's the point?

Okie

Okie..Say it ain't so! That Gorgeous Muscle Butt and it's Totally OFF LIMITS! x( x( x(

YES there are those "Total Tops" who do appreciate The Experts in the Fine Art of Rimming! ;-) But his Reviews do say almost ZIP of what his "Interaction" is other than Muscle Worship, which can and maybe NOT involve a Gorgeous Butt!

I Know of No One I've met... who doesn't like his Butt Worshipped and more! LOL

Hopefully we will get a Definitive Review in Early 2009? ;-)

>Well all you bottom guys Sean is a no go at the anal. I

>inquired with his upcoming trip to Chicago. So that was a no

>for me.

Well--speaking for us "top guys"--that's great--I don't want anyone near my bottom with anything larger than a tongue--if even that. But I am going to assume that the no go at anal--also means he won't bottom. IF that is true--then another fantasy bites the dust.

My bank account on the other hand is over-joyed at the news.

"He" thinks this hobby is too expensive for a man of only modest means--such as myself. And sometimes, I have to agree.

;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Gman

Sean is definitely amenable to / enjoys being rimmed...

He's not at all a top - he used to offer / include being a bottom in encounters but apparently no longer does.

I found him to be a certain combo of being a really nice guy & intelligent mixed with a slight flakiness & a slightly self-absorbed personality.

I also accepted & went along with his not offering a multi-hour discount.

Experiencing Sean once was fun / fine but I wouldn't be too interested in a repeat meeting.

I also think he was a bit shorter than his advertised height but definitely a ripped bod.

RE: Sean/Ohio/Chicago/Butt

Well Unfortunately what I take away from all of this very good info is:

SEAN is Exspensive "Muscle Worship" not much more..BUT I'm sure with that Bod he definitely has his Regulars! :9

As they say "scratch him off the JT list" for 2009! ;-)

Archived