THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on NYC Rentboy BRAD

Guest MickeyMoosie
This topic is 5788 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I've been with Brad. It's been a while, though. I thought he was a very nice guy, decent body, interesting, somewhat quirky, personality. I was looking for somebody a little more forceful, aggressive. He was kind of laid back. I enjoyed myself, but wasn't tempted to repeat. These things are, of course, very individual.

Guest MickeyMoosie

I remember him from yeeeeeears ago (before he was hawking his "wears" on Rentboy) and he was rather beautiful. Now he looks ridden hard and put away wet and probably has three cats and a bong in his bedroom.

Like Martha said: "Sad sad sad."

(I'd still do him)

>I remember him from yeeeeeears ago (before he was hawking his

>"wears" on Rentboy) and he was rather beautiful. Now

>he looks ridden hard and put away wet and probably has three

>cats and a bong in his bedroom.

>

>Like Martha said: "Sad sad sad."

>

>(I'd still do him)

>

>

>

>

>

>

Just curious, why did you ask the question about him (twice no less)...if you already had your answer (from years back). If this is the comment you wanted to make, why not just say so in the first place?

Guest MickeyMoosie

>Just curious, why did you ask the question about him (twice no

>less)...if you already had your answer (from years back). If

>this is the comment you wanted to make, why not just say so in

>the first place?

Ya know, I've been one of those "lurkers" that many of you speak about in derogatory terms. I finally decided, not unlike a cyber-Mexican-lettuce-picker, to come out of the shadows and participate. However, with less than ten posts under my belt, someone is already smacking me around. It's no wonder the message board is populated by a small cadre of posters - who wants to put up with this crap?

The answer to your (rude) question can actually be found in my "bong response" but I'll spell it out for you........

In my THIRD post actually, I said he looked worn out in his pictures, whereas years ago he was very hot. I was hoping someone would respond to my FIRST post by saying: "He's a really hot guy who looks so much better in person - he needs to get new pictures." I was hoping that what i was seeing in the pics wasn't representative of him in the flesh and that someone would confirm that hope. I didn't want to start my post by saying: "Hey everybody, Brad looks like a worn out cat-loving stoner - is he?"

My third post was the reasoning for the post. Granted, it wasn't necessary to explain the post because, honestly, who gives a damn, but I was attempting to be conversational (and slightly humorous) but I guess, for a demented few, that's a no-no.

Obviously, it's best not to try to explain oneself around here lest some Sister Aloysius of the message board demand that you answer to her.

What a friendly place.

Guest zipperzone

Hey - it's only an Internet message board. Why would a rude reply affect you? Give them their own back and move on to your next post. If "they" want to be bitchy - who the fuck cares!

Archived