THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hot Stud In SF

Guest mikebythehour
This topic is 5796 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest mikebythehour

Allow me to introduce myself Im Mike of Mikebythehour.com

i tried to do this last month but i got a lot of flak for not giving my website correctly!! its http://www.mikebythehour.com ( or find me on rentboy at http://www.rentboy.com/mike224

my friend David ( 8inchtool.com ) has recamended me reading this site and endorses my services.

i am energetic Top who is truely versitile. love to switch in same session as well. Naturally very hard and can do long sessions.

passionet kisser (not a good speller though) and can be very gentle and sensual too. im a genuine guy.

Will be in Georgia and Florida next month and stationed here in Bay Area. i host and travel and would love the opportunity to be "reviewed" again.

Thanks for your time, and gimme a call!

Mike

>Welcome back to the website. Your pictures are very sexy and

>I hope that one day you'll fuck me. And I'm guessing I'm not

>the only one who thinks that.

<I hope that one day you'll fuck me. And I'm guessing I'm not the only one who thinks that.>

Man, you have gotten that right! I sent Mike an email yesterday after seeing his ad on Craigslist (SF). In it I told him that I must see him near the beginning of 2009! Ouuuuuch!

Hey Hot Stud - you are HOT STUFF! I join the others with not only a welcome but a thank you for letting me fantisize for a few minutes as I thought of your arriving in NYC and me spending hours with YOU. Hope all goes well cause your the dream man come true. If David gives you the seal of approval you must also be a nice guy! :D

...well, I am sure "rip" is a mistake and that you meant "trip." Spelling always came easy to me, but I realize that not everyone is good at it, and mistakes are obviously made. Nowadays there are spellcheck programs to make sure that you don't make any errors.

That said, Mike, spelling does say something about the individual. It reflects your attention to detail and how you want to present yourself. So, at the same time that I welcome you and look forward to your posts, I did want to suggest that you pay more attention to spelling. Is that gud for you?:)

Guest zipperzone

>...well, I am sure "rip" is a mistake and that you

>meant "trip." Spelling always came easy to me, but I

>realize that not everyone is good at it, and mistakes are

>obviously made. Nowadays there are spellcheck programs to make

>sure that you don't make any errors.

Spellcheck would not catch this one as "rip" is a correct spelling of an actual word.

Anyhoo - I would classify it as a typo rather that a spelling error.

Archived