THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Andrew Justice and David/SF.... part 2

Okliehomo
This topic is 5806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, boys, turns out that lightning can strike twice.

Just got back from an overnite and these two were in TOP form again. Even better than the first time. I told you all that AJ was a little reserved and kind of shy at first, but not this time at all. Totally at ease and funny as Hell and charming as.... ummmm..... David and as aggressive and as into it as ..... ummmmm...... David and that says ALOT.

These guys just click and are constantly, shall we say, jockeying for position...... knowing that that is what I want to see..... and yet, knowing when I want to join the fun and concentrating their considerable charms and amazing ass ets to make it intense and damned close to the best ever...

Part 3 in 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Okie

>Well, boys, turns out that lightning can strike twice.

>

>Just got back from an overnite and these two were in TOP form

>again. Even better than the first time. I told you all that AJ

>was a little reserved and kind of shy at first, but not this

>time at all. Totally at ease and funny as Hell and charming

>as.... ummmm..... David and as aggressive and as into it as

>..... ummmmm...... David and that says ALOT.

>

>These guys just click and are constantly, shall we say,

>jockeying for position...... knowing that that is what I want

>to see..... and yet, knowing when I want to join the fun and

>concentrating their considerable charms and amazing ass ets to

>make it intense and damned close to the best ever...

>

>Part 3 in 3 weeks. Can't wait.

>

>Okie

I'm glad Okie is having fun--but with all this frenzied activity lately--I have to wonder if it's because he won the lottery. :p

Gman

I told you all that AJ was a little reserved and kind of shy at first, but not this time at all. Totally at ease and funny as Hell and charming

In referring to AJ as being "reserve red" and "shy" you obviously must have been speaking about his personality as he originally presented himself as the snippets of the video I viewed from round one did not exactly show an individual who would be described as unforthcoming or reticent by any stretch of the imagination!!! Incidentally, that video is proof that sometimes things can add up to be more than the theoretical sum of their individual parts...

Part 3 in 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Neither can we...and as far as Okie winning the lottery is concerned, he is one lucky dude as he has been playing and winning the "working guy lottery" for quite a while!

>I told you all that AJ was a little

>reserved and kind of shy at first, but not this time at all.

>Totally at ease and funny as Hell and charming

>

>In referring to AJ as being "reserve red" and

>"shy" you obviously must have been speaking about

>his personality as he originally presented himself as the

>snippets of the video I viewed from round one did not exactly

>show an individual who would be described as unforthcoming or

>reticent by any stretch of the imagination!!!

>Incidentally, that video is proof that sometimes things can

>add up to be more than the theoretical sum of their individual

>parts...

>

>Part 3 in 3 weeks. Can't wait.

>

>Neither can we...and as far as Okie winning the lottery is

>concerned, he is one lucky dude as he has been playing and

>winning the "working guy lottery" for quite a

>while!

>

>

:-) :9 :-) You're damn right when you wrote: "...he is one lucky dude as he has been playing and winning the "working guy lottery" for quite a while!"

I applaud him in his being able to connect 1-1 or 1+2 or 2+2 and have written to him in that regard. His reviews have also helped me, too with my 1 on 1 connections. I've seen DavidSF twice so far and do plan to meet him on this Friday.

I will be seeing his friend AndrewD next month and am anticipating meeting another very personable individual.

As far as AndrewJustice goes, well, I've emailed to see when he plans to travel to the West Coast, if at all, but he has yet to respond!

Thanks, Oakie for enlightening us, and I can't wait for your assessment of what transpires on your very special day next month with these hot, youngish and delightful guys!

I applaud him... His reviews have also helped... Thanks, Oakie for enlightening us, and I can't wait for your assessment of what transpires on your very special day next month with these hot, youngish and delightful guys!

Well Axiom... you are damn right as well. Okie has indeed been one of the most informative and helpful posters on this site!

Archived