THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fun in NYC: Sex shops, taxi blowjobs

Guest backbaygayguy
This topic is 5746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest backbaygayguy

Was spending time in NYC with Dave (Rockin’) from DC. We both wanted to go to sex shops, so he took me to one of his favorites and I took him to one of mine.

We went first to DeMask, a classy fetish shop on Orchard Street – lots of clothing and interesting stuff, but more for women. We were interested in getting a jockstrap, and Dave and I selected a handful for him to try on. In the changing room, Dave kept the curtain open (hey, he is definitely not shy) as he tried on the various items – and sent the saleswoman back to the racks for different sizes or different colors, LOL we could have been trying on suits. In the end, nothing fit right and the selection was too small, so we only bought an inflatable black rubber dildo. (No, we did not try it in the store, but we had a long talk with the saleswoman about the pluses and minuses of the various styles and sizes.)

Then a cab to The Leather Man on Christopher Street, an old favorite – unbelievable amount of clothing and playthings on two floors. When we walked in, a guy was trying on a neoprene singlet with open holes in the front and back, standing in the aisle to see himself in a full-length mirror. This set the tone for our stay – Dave was enthusiastic and excited and tried on lots of things, showing off how they fit (like I said, he’s not shy, we never shut the dressing room curtain). I had a hardon the whole time.

Upstairs Dave tried on some neoprene and rubber singlets and jeans (incredible amount of work to get skin-tight garments on, but fun as hell to watch), and some jockstraps (we settled on a black neoprene one that showed him off well).

We spent more time downstairs – unbelievable selection of ball stretchers, cock-and-ball wear, and accoutrements, more than you can believe. Dave trying on stuff, me talking with the salesman while he is away (I know what I want to do with those lovely, low-hanging balls, a great way to have fun with Dave). I want him in a leather ball sack so I take one to him – he tries several weights (of course I have to test them on him), and settles on the 4 lb. one. We both got lace-up black leather ball stretchers and a 5-ring gates of hell.

Back upstairs, we bought an njoy stainless steel curved anal sex toy, with different sized bulbs at the ends (heavy, shiny, beautifully crafted object, like a piece of sculpture, that evening Dave gave me an incredible orgasm massaging my prostate with it, I wasn’t even jerking off). And Dave got excited about a Gear Essentials Omega cock ring, heavy brushed stainless steel (weighs almost a pound), another beautifully crafted object. He’d wanted one for a while, was excited in an almost innocent, child-like way when holding one in his hands and trying it on (looked incredibly sexy on) – how could I resist getting it for him?

We were there almost 2 hours, much fun, sexy – so many things to select from. The salesmen were really great and helpful and funny wise-cracking (“I know my leather is off if old ladies talk to me in the subway.”). And like I said, seeing Dave trying on all these things, his cock, balls, and ass exposed, kept me constantly hard, my imagination in overdrive thinking of what we were going to do when we got home.

We got a cab for the 80-block ride back to the hotel. After a few blocks, I noticed Dave had scooched down a bit on the spacious back seat and had pulled his pants down and was putting on the Omega cock ring – a glorious site, the heavy brushed steel glinting against his erect cock and hanging balls. He was slowly stroking himself. Who could resist? Whenever there was no car opposite, I went down and sucked him for a bit (afraid to deepthroat because of bumpy streets) – four times in all, I think. And then he was pulling up his pants because we were at the hotel. It was silly, it was hot, it was exciting – don’t know who got off on it more, Dave or me!

We played with everything over the next two days – details in a review to be published.

I want him in a leather ball sack so I take one to him – he tries several weights (of course I have to test them on him), and settles on the 4 lb. one.

Regarding The Leather Man and that four-pounder, I wonder if you purchased the one that I recently tried on as well! However, I subsequently decided on four individual one-pound weights and a nicely handcrafted leather parachute.

At any rate, I anxiously await your review!

• 1 month later...

Archived